Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 8th- 14th, 2008

Monday April 14th, 2008- Tax season is almost over and we are all so excited!! David and I went to the gym for about 40 min. We walked the track. We also did some organizing at home. We decided since the shed guy may never get over here to finish painting the shed that we were going to use it any way. I cleaned some things out of the garage and put them in the shed. I moved the games to our china cabinet, and moved most of the food storage into the cabinet the games where in. I also got all our motorcycle gear together and ready for our day of ridding this next Wednesday. Last Bryan and I for FHE set up the shelf and granite slaps that we got from Scott and Amanda’s house. I think they will work great as tool benches. One is in our garage. The other is in the shed.

Sunday April 13th, 2008- It is Sunday again. Yippee. Bryan, David and I walked to church today. The weather was sunny and bright. There was a little wind but it felt good. After church we came home and relaxed. I made a dinner and took it into the Hilton’s. Ashley Hilton works with me in YW. He mother has cancer and is going to dye. Her family had gotten back really late and they were feeling under the weather. I took out lasagna I had frozen cooked it and made some bread. Bryan and I went into Boise. Previously in the week I had been asked to barrow Von’s battery charger. I forgot to it. So we went in and visited Von & Sheri for dinner and picked up the battery charger from them. We also stopped and visited the Hobson’s on the way home. There little baby Jody who is 3 weeks old it so small and cute. I can’t believe David was once as small as she is.

Saturday April 12th, 2008- David and I went into Boise to watch Isaac, Micah and Kyle wrestle at Capital High school. We watched from 10-12pm.We only got to see Isaac wrestle. He did great! Then we went over Bryan’s parents and had lunch. Von and Sheri love having David around. Von even fed David some cereal for lunch. The shed guy finally showed up today. He showed up stayed for about 5 min and left. When I called him asked what was going on he said his paint sprayer was not working right and that he would try to fix it and come back. He never came back. I got home from Boise around 2:00pm. I put David down for a nap and made some pizza dough. I went and picked up Emily and Amelia Corder to baby sit. I had organized a family golf night with Dad and Mom Stevens, Scott & Amanda, Tami& CJ, Janette & Mark, and Bryan & I. We met at my house around 5:45. We left David, Gideon, Mary and Kadie with the baby sitters while we went golfing at Fairview golf course here in Caldwell. Bryan and I ended up coming back a little early from the golf course to get the pizza’s in and to take the baby sitters home. It was a fun night, and the baby sitters did a good job. When every one else got back from the golf course we ate the home made pizza, green salad and fruit I had made. I use mom Sorenson’s (Sheri’s) pizza recipe.


Scott holding David at the wrestling match









These are the pictures of the three babies after we got back from golfing.
David(8m) Gideon(5) Mary (7 1/2 m)












These next few pictures are of some of the new things David has started doing this week.

We always lay David on his back when we put him to be at night or for a nap. This week when we come back in David is on his tummy. I caught him kind of in the act of changing positions here. I have to go back in to check on him because he kicks the blankets off.























David has started to pick up cherio's with his thumb and forefinger. He is able to get the cheerio in is mouth most of the time. When he does he is so proud of himself.























One morning this week I set him on the floor for a while to play. When I came back in he was fascinated with his shadow. He play for a long time with his shadow. He thought it was the coolest thing.











David has started drinking by himself out of a sippy cup .



David (8 M)






I finally tried my baby grinder. We ground up our own corn. David tried the corn but is not convinced that it is very good yet.











David has decided this week that he loves to play in the un- matched sox and laundry.







Friday April 11th, 2008- Today David and I went into Boise for the afternoon. We met Tami, Amanda, and Janette at the YMCA tennis courts and played tennis. Liz (Amanda’s mom) also came and played for a little while. Amanda also had some friends come and play for a little while. When Bryan got home today we went for a walk again tonight. We also tried to start our sprinkler system to no avail. We found out the canal water will not be started in our sub-division until April 15th. Around 7:30pm Bryan went with David Sherman over to Troy Jenson’s house to watch “I am Legend.” Troy has a large surround sound system with a large wall size TV. Emily Sherman came to my house and we watched a chick flick. I do not remember what we watched. We had fun eating popcorn and candy. Linda Sue was also suppose to come to my house but had a migraine so she stayed home.

Thursday April 10th, 2008- David and I spent the morning at the grocery store. We spent the rest of the day playing while I tried to get cinnamon rolls made. We went and dropped the cinnamon rolls off at Bryan’s work and then went and returned our library books to the library. When Bryan got home around 6:30 pm we went for a walk. We put David in the baby backpack and enjoyed the great weather. The shed guy did not show up again.




Wednesday April 9th, 2008- I spent the morning cleaning the house. David took a good two hour morning nap, so I got a lot done. I sweep and mopped the kitchen, cleaned all three bathrooms, and got some laundry done. Bryan came home for a short lunch around 12:30pm. I had him wake up David. David and I went to a YW presidency meeting at 1:00pm. I brought dinner into Mandy Hennis (I am her visiting teacher). Her family has been sick. Bryan and I enjoyed watching American Idol together. There was no YW or YM because of the youth temple trip this coming Friday. When Bryan got home around 6:15 we all went for a family walk. It was great. David loves being out side.

Tuesday April 8th, 2008- David and I went into Boise today. We played some racquetball with Mandy. Mandy and I had fun playing until the Nursery person came and got us. Both David and Gideon were awake and whining When I got home the guy who is suppose to paint our shed still was not their. He did not show up for his appointment again. Oh well I kind of have lost hope with the shed being painted anytime soon. Our ward did a treat and trade tonight. Every one brings their items they do not want or use any more. Then every one just takes what they can use. At the end what was not taken is sent to Dessert Industries. And there is also some desserts that are brought that you can eat while you are there. Bryan stayed at home with David and I went. I found some new pants, some shirts, two pairs of shoes for David a toy and some dish cloths. It was great. I enjoyed being able to go.

No comments: