Monday August 27th, 2008- David and I went to the gym this morning. David love the YMCA nursery. He plays so well and enjoys the interaction with other little children. he is usually in the nursery for any where between 30-60min. We had our Dinner group tonight at Angela Miles house. She has a great back yard to play. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ beans (which were a hit with David), juice, watermelon, chips, pasta salad, and green salad. The Winegar's & Thompson's are also part of our dinner group. Our group will be changing this next month and I am in charge making the changes for all four of the dinner groups. Hopefully I will have some inspiration on What families should be place together. I am sure what ever changes I make, It will turn out just fine.
Sunday August 24th, 2008- Today is Amanda's Birthday. So Happy Birthday Amanda and Aunt Karen. We had State Conference today. It was our ward turn to be at the Farmway building instead of the stake center. Conference was good and we had Elder Yoshihiko Kikuchi from the quorum of the Seventy here presiding. After church Bryan and David took naps and I spent the day getting the meal ready to celebrate Amanda's and My Mom's birthday. Amanda's birthday is today and my Mom's birthday is Thursday. We enjoyed having Scott & Amanda and there children, Kyle, Micah, Danielle, Issac, Eliza, Thomas and Gideon over. We also had my parents: Jim and Lori over for dinner. I made home made ravioli lasagna, Jello with mandarins, home made rolls, green salad, corn and a home made carrot cake. We had Mom and Mandy open presents, lit a candle and sang happy birthday. We also played a card game. It was great celebrating with them. I thought I had enough candles for both of them to blow out but it turned out all I had was a # 2 candle so they blew it out together. Below are pictures of the fun evening we had.
Blowing out the candle
Gina, Eliza, and Bryan
Eliza, Danielle, Grandma Lori, and Grandpa Jim.
Amanda, Eliza, and Danielle
Gideon and Amanda
Saturday August 23rd, 2008- Today is my sister in Law Angela's Birthday So Happy Birthday Angela. Bryan was lucky enough to get together with 12 other guys (mostly from our ward) and go motorcycling for the day. They rode from Rabbit creak to Silver City and back.They had a blast but are very sore.
My son is learning so fast. I was getting into the fridge and David of course had to get into the fridge with me. I pulled David back and then closed the fridge. All of a sudden I realized David was eating something. He had pulled a Nectarine out of the fridge fruit drawer and had taken a few big bites out of the nectarine before I had even realized. I decided to see how much of it he could eat with his limited amount of teeth. He almost ate the whole thing. The last 1/4 he was having a hard time holding on to so I cut it off the core, took a small bite and handed it back to him. That little boy finished the rest of that nectarine. I guess he does not need me cutting his fruit off the core any more. He will eat it what ever way he can get it.
Friday August 22nd, 2008- Bryan got off work at noon today. He had had me set up a baby sitter to watch David while we went golfing. My Friend Jamie Simar watched David while Bryan ad I golfed 9 wholes at a new course in Wilder. Jamie lives in Wilder so it made it very convenient. Jamie did great watching David and he was a good boy. He even took a nap while at Jamie's. Bryan and I had a great time golfing and will golf the Wilder course again. It was a nice course but could do with out all the mosquitoes. The mosquitoes ate Bryan alive even though he had Mosquito repellent on. Thanks Jamie for watching David.
David, Jamie, and Gracee.
Wednesday August 20th, 2008- I made the mistake of walking away from the dishwasher and leaving it open. When I came back this is were I found David. Our little David has been into every thing this week. He has gotten really efficient at emptying the paper good cupboard along with any cupboard he wants. I feel my day is full of cleaning up mess after mess. I guess that is a joy of mother hood.

2 comments:
Just wanted to you know I'm till reading!
Thanks Gina for an awesome birthday and a very fun campout!!!
Post a Comment