Here are some of the fun pictures from the birthday party at Eagle Island Park.
Mommy and David
The little fire truck Bryan and I got David was a hit with all the little children.
Mommy and Daddy helping David open his presents.
Janette helping Marry open her gifts.
David and Mary thoroughly enjoying there birthday cake. Mary was the first to dig into the chocolate cake and David was very though about picking the strawberries off of his cake. It was so fun to watch them. It was so fun to celebrate David's and Mary's birthdays together and to enjoy the family.
Janette trying to clean Mary up after Mary enjoyed the cake.
We got a big piece of chocolate cake and a big piece of strawberry cake on each plate for Mary and David and then let them each dig in. Mary enjoyed mostly chocolate cake and David enjoyed mostly the strawberry cake. 
The picnic dinner. Hamburgers, hot dogs, jellow salad, pasta sala, green salad, juice and then birthday cake. Who could ask for more?

On David's birthday he recieved some cards from Great grandma 's with money in them. We deposited the money into a savings account for David. Thanks Great Grandma's for the cards. We also appreciate all the gifts from Grandma's, Grandpa's and family members. You made David's birthday great!!
David and Daddy reading one of the birthday cards.
I decided I would take a few pictures of David on his 1st birthday... I had a hard time getting David to smile until I gave him the remote control. Then he gave me some really cute smiles.



Our little David:
-He is such a sweet boy most of the time.
-He is walking all over the place.
-He loves eating the dirt out of our bannana plants.
-He dislikes having his diaper changed
-He love to eat meat (chicken nuggets, hot dogs, lunch meat ect.) strawberrys, watermellon, grapes, cheetos, rice cakes and icecream/treats.
-He loves feeding himself but makes a huge mess.
-He likes eating paper and unroling the toilet paper in the bathroom.
-He loves to snuggle and give hugs. He even pats you on the back some times when he snuggles.
-David has his 4 front teeth on top and 1 molar partly in. He only has two teeth on the bottom.
-He loves un-doing the velcro on his shoes.
-He loves playing and splashing in the water.
-He loves when Daddy comes home. He races to the door, gives his uhuh (to signal to he wants up) and then gives Daddy a great big hug.
-He says, Dada, Mama, and uhoh. I am not sure he knows exactly what these words mean, but he uses them a lot.
Our little David is such a joy. He is growing up so fast.We love him so much and enjoy playing and making him laugh. We can't imagine our lifes with out him!!
This is Davids birthday lunch. He seamed to enjoy it quet a bit. I tried to make David's birthday really good for him today. We did have a few insidents today that made me feel like a terrible mom. After changing David's diaper I went to throw it away and David (made about having to have his diaper changed) crawled right off the bed and landed on his head. I felt like such a terrible mom. Bryan said it was not that big of a deal but I felt bad that it had to happen on his birthday. David also had a hard time taking his nap today. He had to cry himself to sleep. In the after noon after David's nap things were better. He had a great birthday party with family at Eagle Island park.

This is Davids birthday lunch. He seamed to enjoy it quet a bit. I tried to make David's birthday really good for him today. We did have a few insidents today that made me feel like a terrible mom. After changing David's diaper I went to throw it away and David (made about having to have his diaper changed) crawled right off the bed and landed on his head. I felt like such a terrible mom. Bryan said it was not that big of a deal but I felt bad that it had to happen on his birthday. David also had a hard time taking his nap today. He had to cry himself to sleep. In the after noon after David's nap things were better. He had a great birthday party with family at Eagle Island park.

No comments:
Post a Comment