Wednesday December 31st, 2008- I am feeling better today thank goodness. Bryan worked all day. David & I hung out at home and tried to get things in order from the messes that were made yesterday when Mom was under the weather. We also took down the Christmas decorations and tree. Our ward had an Elders Quorum party tonight to bring in the new year. They had the Beehives babysit the kids at the church while the adults went on a scavenger hunt. We had to do a cross word puzzle, golf, rope a steer, learn army commands, name the articles of faith off & fill out a sheet on who our city council members were and after completing each task we go a clue to the next task. Our team had 8 people in it. It was quite fun. Our team also won. We got king size Hersey bars. After the scavenger hunt we came back to the church. We had brought the port a crib. We put David to bed in one of the rooms at the church and then spent the rest of the evening reminiscing & eating. We got home a few minuets after midnight.
This is the picture of our scavenger hunt team.


Tuesday December 30th, 2008- I have not been feeling well today. I have had an upset tummy all day. I took it easy most of the day. Luckily David was a pretty good boy so it made it easier to take it easy. When Bryan got home from work we went into the Nampa Costco to get some diapers and wipes. Bryan & David enjoyed the samples there.
1 comment:
Go Team...way to come out on top Sorensons! Sorry you were sick Gigi! It just seems to never leave the family. We must like each other to much...constantly sharing colds.
Post a Comment