Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday February 10th, 2009 We are having...

Tuesday February 10th, 2009- Today David & I went into Boise. We spent some time helping Amanda clean some of the house they moved out of. I also had my 20 week and 5 day Dr.s appointment. Bryan met me at the Dr.s office and Amanda watched David. Thanks Mandy. Here are the photos from the ultra sound. Can you guess what the baby is .........



We are having a cute little girls. We are so excited. After the Dr.s appointment Bryan headed back to work and Ii headed to Amanda's. David and I left Amanda's around 6:00pm and got home around 6:30. I made dinner. Bryan did not get home from work until around 7:30. I headed to enrichment night and Bryan put David to bed with out me. It has been a very good but busy day.

6 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Congrats, Gina!

Angela said...

We are so excited for you! Congratulations on your cute little baby girl. :)

Day Family Blog said...

YAY a girl!! How exciting. You are going to LOVE shopping for girl clothes, everything is so cute! Congrats.

Stefani Bellows said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news. Girls are so much fun!

Lauri said...

That is so exciting! I'm sure David will be a great big brother to a little girl. Congrats! ANd Lissy says the ultrasounds look "weird" - lol.

BrentAndreaSorenson said...

Congratulations. We are excited for you guys. Poor David the only little man of our Sorenson Family.