Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am officially nesting!!!

Monday April 6th, 2009- My sweet Sister in law Amanda, brought her three youngest children and drove the 35-40min to my house to help me re-arrange my house. There has been some things that I have wanted to move around in my house but have not been able to move on my own since I am almost 29 weeks pregnant and since Bryan has not been around to help because of tax season. Amanda and I ended up re-arranging 5 rooms in my house. We moved beds, couches. computer stands, cribs, dressers etc. I am so excited to have the things moved and re-arranged. The 5 rooms we re-arranged look tons better and now I just need some help decorating. All the children were really good and had fun playing together. Bryan come home for a short 20min lunch. We all had Macaroni and cheese with hot dogs and peas. Once I have every thing done I will take a few pictures of the changes. They look much better. I am so thankful for my sweet sister in law Amanda and her willingness to help me. Thanks Amanda you are AWESOME!!! I really appreciated your help with my weird nesting stage. I just want things all ready for the baby to come. She will be here before we know it.... Thanks again.

Our family room int he mist of being rearranged. Eliza on the couch cheering us on.


Thomas out side having fun playing in the back yard.


David and Gideon playing and having fun together in the back yard.

4 comments:

Hokie Family said...

That so nice of Mandy! Will you call me when you are coming into town? Happy nesting!

Misty said...

Congrats on getting so much done. I think nesting has mostly skipped over me. I wish I could do more but we'll be moving weeks(days?) after the baby is born. I'm dying to set up her room.

How's your shopping coming along? Mine has really S L O W E D down.

Stefani Bellows said...

That is so nice you have family pretty close by to help you out. Are you guys coming to Reno for Grandma Forman's Farewell? It would be fun to see your little family.

Brad and Tifani said...

Hey Gina! It's Tifani (Thomas)!!! I stumbled onto your blog by looking at Kari Dawn's sisters blog--hope that you don't mind! I will add you to my list and check back often! Where do you live? Sounds like you are getting ready to have a baby?! So exciting!!! Hopefully we can keep in touch....Talk to ya later!