Tuesday March 25th-31st- Before I tell you about my week I just want to let you know how blessed I have felt these last few days. I have felt a tremendous love and appreciation my husband, son David, for my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ. The Lord has blessed me with such sweet little miracles and I am grateful.
David has been waking up 4-5 times in the night for the past few weeks and it has started to wear me out. Thursday night in our night time family prays Bryan prayed that David would start sleeping better at night so that I (Gina) also would sleep better. Tuesday, and Wednesday nights David woke up 4 to 5 times in the night. Thursday night David woke up twice. Friday, Saturday and Sunday night David woke up once. It was great to have a few good nights of sleep. I know that praying for simple things like our son sleeping better through the night, some people may thing is silly, but for me it was huge. Not only did I appreciate Bryan taking the time to pray for me vocally, it also made me feel loved. I felt a strong love for my Heavenly Father and his awareness of me. It confirmed to me that he knows, loves, and cares for me. He has also blessed me to feel more patients as mother with my son. I am so grateful to be a mother, wife & to be part of an eternal family. I am grateful to have a husband who is a righteous priesthood holder who has faith to pray for me and have his prayers answered and to have a husband who can lead our home in righteousness.
Monday March 31st, 2008- Today David and I went to the gym. I put him in the nursery while did part of a kick boxing class. They had to get me out of the class after about 1/2hr because David would not stop crying. David is teething and has started to notice when mom is not around. He is also drooling a ton. Later on in the day David and I decided to go for a walk. I put him in the baby backpack and we enjoy a great walk in the warm weather. When Bryan got home after 7:00pm we ate dinner and then I gave the FHE lesson on the word of wisdom. The new LDS.org website has a great set up where you can play the words and music from primary songs. It was easy to use and made singing the opening and closing songs much more enjoyable. We put David to bed. Then we had brownies and ice cream for dessert and then took our measurements for the end result of our Fit and Fab family and friend challenge. Bryan lost 11 ¾ inches and I lost 16 ½ inches. I was amazed that we had lost so many inches. I felt great about the end result and I hope Bryan did also.
Sunday Mach 30th, 2008- David, Bryan and I walked to church today. It is a bright sunshiny day and felt great to walk. Church went well. After church we went home teaching to two of Bryan’s three families. We also dropped cookies off. Then we spent the evening watching “Enchanted” and another pg movie we rented from red box. Both movies were good choices.
Saturday March 29th, 2008- David and I went into Meridian/Boise today. We went to Mountain View High school and watched Kyle & Micah wrestle. Isaac also wrestled but was done before we arrived. All three boys did well. David also pretty good boy. Grandma Stevens was their and help and played with David most of the time. She was awesome at keeping him entertained and happy. Thanks Mom! David fell asleep in my baby back pack right before we left the meet. When I went to load him into the car he woke up and cried the ½ hr drive home. When Bryan got home I had a pizza dinner weighting and we went and rented some DVD’s from the Albertson’s red box. Today is also our last day of our Fit and Fab challenge. I ended up doing really well. I was perfect on exercising 6 days a week 60 minuets a day for the twelve weeks. I was perfect on my eating plan also. I feel really good about the end results and I lost 15 .7 lbs. I am not sure yet how many inches I lost but we will figure it out on Monday for family home evening. Bryan did really well for the first 2-4 weeks of the challenged and then tax season started and he got off track. He did loose 10.8 lbs in the twelve weeks though.

These are some of the cute pictures I took at the meet. I took some pictures of the actual matches but they did not turn out.


Friday March 28th, 2008- David and I delivered cookies we made to Bryan’s office. We then went to the library. We got some great books and even a nursery rhyme songs/book on tape. We then went and picked up Bryan at work and went out to eat. We went to a restaurant called the 9th street crossing. Our neighbors own it. They have live music on Friday nights. They sing old time country songs. David was great through dinner. I think we all really enjoyed the music.
Thursday March 27th, 2008- David and I went into Boise today. I was able to stop and get a walker for David. I found it on Craig’s list and got it for $10. David has not figured out how to move forward in it yet. He does push himself backwards in it though. Mandy, Janette, Mark, Mom Stevens and I got together and played tennis. The kids played really well in the park and David was a great boys playing with toys and sitting in his stroller. He took also took a short nap. Micah was sweet and held him for a little while too. We adults took turns watching the children and playing tennis. I think we all had fun and the weather was pretty warm also.

Micah (9) David(7 1/2 m)

Janette, Mom Stevens (holding Mary), Mark, Gina, Amanda
we all had fun playing tennis

this is David trying his walker for the 1st time.



Daddy's home from work for the evening and David sure is happy about it! David and I Love to have Daddy home!


Wednesday March 26th, 2008- Today I cleaned the inside of the house. I swept and mopped the kitchen, and all three bathroom floors. I also cleaned toilets, sinks, mirrors, & shower. I also did dishes and some laundry and vacuumed the whole house. I felt pretty productive today.
Tuesday March 25th, 2008- This week is the start of spring break for all the school age children in the area. In our home spring break does not exist because it is during tax season. Today was a cleaning day for David and I. I put David in our baby back pack and went to work. We cleaned the garage (swept out the dirt), Washed and Vacuumed out the car, Made banana bread and did some weeding. I also went and played Volleyball at the church for a little while. David was good for about an hour while I played. I had planned on dropping the banana bread off at Bryan’s office but he called me and told me not to come. They had received a lot of treats from clients and did not need anymore treats. It was kind of a bummer. I ended up taking some of the banana bread to a family I visit and teach (Mandy Hennis). I still have two loaves I guess Bryan and I will just have to enjoy at home.

This is how the garage looked before we swept it out. I forgot to take an after picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment