Monday March 24th, 2008- Today was a low key day. We went to the gym and did some laundry, dishes, and mopped the kitchen floor but besides that we just enjoyed reading stories and relaxing. The fence guy came and finished putting in our 12 ft gate. I also talked to Greg and wished him a happy late Easter. He sounds like he is doing ok.Sunday March, 23rd, 2008- It was great this morning. David and Bryan both slept in. I got up early, took a shower and enjoyed getting ready. I straightened my hair, got make up on and painted my finger and toe nails. It was great. I can’t remember the last time I have had that much time in the morning to get ready. David had a rough day at church today. He was fussy and tired. He is teething and I think 11:00 am church is at a hard time where it interrupts both of his naps. When we got home from church we had a small snack. Bryan took care of David while I got dinner ready. Scott, Amanda and their 7 children are coming over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. David did take a nap and Bryan was able to enjoy some down time. I made home made rolls, turkey pockets, mash potatoes, gravy, green salad and a fruit salad. Amanda made Cinnamon rolls for dessert. Bryan was sweet and set the tables and hid the Easter eggs for the hunt. It was great having them over. The kids were really cute looking for the Easter Eggs. We also enjoyed talking with Scott and Amanda. Here are some pictures of our great Easter Sunday.
This is how the two boys started.

Then Gideon rolled over


Then David rolled over.

Many and I were in the kitchen cleaning up dinner when Bryan said come look at David and Gideon. David had rolled over from his back and had his arm around
Gideon. I think these cousins are going to be good buddies. What do you think?

Thomas has Bryan's basketball shoes on. I guess if the shoe fits wear it!

Before I would let the kids go on the Easter egg hunt I told them I needed a group picture.
Kyle(11), Danielle(8), David(7 1/2m), Thomas( almost 2), Eliza(4), Issac(6), Micah(10), and Gideon(4 1/2).


During the hunt.



After the big hunt.

After church and before Scott and Amanda's family came David and Bryan had to find their Easter baskets.


David's favorite thing was eating the bag. David got mostly teething toys and plastic eggs. Bryan will eat the candy that is in the eggs for David.





Daddy and David loving there Easter candy.


Sunday morning we came into David's room and this is how he was. He has been turning 90 degrees in his crib. I guess he can move when he wants to.

March 23rd 2008 (7 1/2 m)

Saturday March 22nd, 2008- David and I went to the gym. I put David in the nursery while I did a little rock climbing. I decided I would ask some guy there at the YMCA to belay me so I could climb. I had fun climbing. I am defiantly not as strong as I use to be. I did make it to the top of one of the hardest routes but I was shaking when I finally got up to the top. 
David and I also went for a walk with Jacobi and Jax Conley. David fell asleep on the walk so we went into the Conley’s house and talked for a while. I am always amazed at the positions babies can sleep.
(how can he sleep like that?)
Bryan got off work a little early 6:00 pm instead of 7:00. We did our regular Saturday visit to Wal-Mart together. It was crazy there. I think a lot of people were getting in there last minuet Easter shopping. We picked up a few groceries and a few last minuets Easter things. We stopped at Papa Murphy’s and got a take and bake pizza. It was around 8:45 when we got home and we still had not eaten dinner. I stuck the pizza in and then took David up to feed him and put him to bed. It was around 9:15 when I finally got to eat dinner. We did a revised eating play for our fit and Fab challenge. I filled Easter eggs and got Easter baskets hidden. I had rented “I am Legend” so we stayed up late watching the movie. David woke up in the middle of it so I left fed him and put him back to bed. Bryan continued the movie with out me. I am not a fan of scary movies like that so I was fine with missing part of it.
Friday March 21st, 2008- David and I met Mandy at the racquetball courts in
Boise again (Scott dropped her off).
David, Gideon were great in the nursery. Kyle watched Eliza, Tommy and Issac at home while we played.
We played from 10:20- 12:00pm. Both of us got a great work out! After playing we headed to Mandy’s house.
David fell asleep on the way there.
I decided to head home.
Janette called me as I was headed out and said she had arranged tennis for 2:30pm.
I went to A&W and got a salad for lunch and then headed to Tami’s to wait to play.
We had fun playing.
Janette and I were partners.
Scott and Tami were partners and Mark and Amanda were partners.
Tami and Scott were the champions of the playing. We all had fun.
Von and Sheri stopped at our house to see David on their way to Organ for spring break.
They only stayed for about 10min. Von was eager to get dinner and then get some geo-cashes done on there drive. We invited Mark and Janette and their two children Kadie and Mary over for dinner and games. When
Bryan got home we started up our motor bikes and rode them around the block.
March and Janette pulled up as we were putting the bikes away so Mark took my two bikes for a spin.
We had sloppy Joes for dinner.
We put our children to bed upstairs around 8:00-8:30 pm and then had fun playing pinochle.
Bryan and Mark were the champs. We had a lot of fun. I sure appreciated
Bryan staying up late and playing even though he has to be up for work in the morning.
Wednesday March 19th, 2008- David and I went into Boise around 9:30 am. On our way out we dropped a sack lunch off for Bryan at his work. We met Amanda at Idaho Athletic off of State Street in Boise. David, Eliza, and Gideon were good in the nursery for 1hr and 15 minuets while we played racquetball. The day care lady had to come and get me after that because David was being fussy. It was past his nap time. Amanda and her two children headed home. David and I went and visited my old work. Dr. Lewis and the staff were glad I stopped. KC the head front office lady was gone for lunch and Debbie (hygienist) was not their but I enjoyed seeing every one else. David fell asleep in the car on the way to Amanda’s. She made me a great turkey sandwich for lunch. David and I stayed and visited there until around 6:00pm. We helped Mandy with dinner. We made a health fruit salad. Mandy sent us home with a very health dinner (chicken, potatoes, asparagus, and fruit salad). Bryan and I sure enjoyed the dinner.
Tuesday March 18th, 2008- This afternoon I was suppose to watch Gracee Simar. I did not end up watching her. David and I went to the gym and did our regular 1hour of walking around the track. Besides that nothing exciting happened today. David has two teeth that are starting to come in. They are his lower anteriors.

David likes to try to eat the remote control.
(David 7 1/2 m)


Daddy trying to see David's new teeth that is coming in.

(David 7 1/2 m )
No comments:
Post a Comment