Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 22nd- 28th, 2008



I actually did not finish getting this post done until Sunday May 4th. Because I started down loading pictures on April 30th that is when the blog registers I posted this. The next post was posted before I officially posted this one.

Tuesday April 29th, 2008- David has started to get on his knees and play on things. He loves climbing on the basket.












Monday April 28th, 2008- Bryan got off work early today for our dental appointments. We went into Boise around 2:00pm. We went into Dr. Lewis office. It was nice seeing the people I use to work with. It was also great to have our teeth cleaned. After getting our teeth cleaned we headed to Dad and Mom Sorenson's for dinner and FHE. Von and Sheri went to a funeral viewing at Relya's funeral home for a little while. While they were at the viewing we went and found a near by geo-cache. Von and Sheri met us to find the second geo-cache. It was a lot of fun. David loved being outside. Sheri also gave Bryan a haircut.

Grandpa Von feeding David some whipped cream and strawberry pie after dinner.
David really liked the whipped cream!










Grandpa thinks David's ears stick out. Especially when he pulls them out.










David thought it was pretty neat to be out side watering Grandpa's garden with Daddy & Grandpa. He was fascinated with hose until daddy put his feet in the cold water.

David (8 1/2 m)






Sunday April 27th 2008-Mom and Dad Stevens had all the family over for dinner. It was great to spend time as a family. We Celebrated Janette & Tami's birthday a little early. Two cakes were made. A strawberry cake and a German chocolate cake. Dinner was very good also.

David and Gideon playing at Grandpa & Grandma Stevens house









Saturday April 26th, 2008- Today was a very busy day. Mom Sorenson watched David in the morning while Bryan and I went to an hour initiatory session at the temple. I think next time we go to the temple we should be able to do an endowment session. We think David is old enough that he can be left for long. We then headed back to Caldwell to meet some people from our ward for a BBQ. The guys, (Bryan, Troy Jensen, Brent Andrews,& Robert Goettig) worked on some vehicles. They took out our truck radiator and replaced some hoses. We spent the rest of the day finishing painting our shed. Then we went out to eat at the 9th Street Crossing. We sat with an older retired couple. They loved watching David. He has started making funny laughing grunting sounds. We got a video of it. While we were enjoying the music and watching David, the gentleman took our meal ticket and paid for our meal. It was so nice of him. We had a great evening and it was fun. David was a great boy also.






David enjoying the cup at the dinner.







David making the laughing grunting sounds.


Friday April 25th, 2008- I spent some of the morning priming the shed while David took a nap.

this is what the shed looked like after I got done priming it.






Today David and I met Tami, Cole, Lara, Amanda, Kyle, Eliza, Tommy, Gideon & Grandma & Grandpa Stevens, Kadie, and Marry (Tami or Amanda were watching Kadie & Mary While Janette was teaching) at Merrill Park in Eagle for Tommy's 2nd birthday. We played at the park and then walked to cold stone Ice cream. Grandma Stevens bought us a treat there. We enjoyed the walk.
I fed David strawberry frozen yogurt for the first time. He seamed to love it.










Happy Birthday Tommy.
The birthday group









The walk to coldstone
kadie and Cole are good friends












What a great day to be out.









Little Mary fell asleep in Tami's arms while we were in the park.










David enjoying the good weather at the park












Thursday April 24th, 2008- I went to a stake auxiliary training for YW. Bryan watched David for a few hours while I was a the meeting. I did come home a little early to nurse David and put him to bed.

Wednesday April 23th, 2008- I watched Gracee Simar for a little while today while her mom Jamie went to her Wait Watchers meeting. David, Gracee, and I spent some time outside weeding. Both David and Gracee loved being outside.

Tuesday April 22nd, 2008- I had a YW board meeting this evening. I was in charge and ran the meeting. It went well and I kept in around a hour. Bryan watched David for a few hours while I was gone. When I got home around 8:00pm David was waiting at the door with Daddy. He wanted to be nursed and put to bed.

No comments: