Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today I have decided I am going to let you know................

I love reading the notes you leave on my blog. Not many have been left lately but I love to read them. I have a site meter on my blog so I know that people are looking.
Next time you look leave me a note. Have a great Day!!!!!

Thanks,
Gina

5 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Hey I just found your blog off of Misty's. I can't believe that your little boy is so big. I know that I heard you had a baby, but I didn't really know the details. You had to be on bed rest, ughh. But I hope that memory has faded and you love your little guy, he sure is cute. He must be 8 months or so. Maddie turned 1 today, they grow up way too fast. Well anyway I am glad I found you. Have a great day.

Angela said...

Just a note....:) to say hi! Good work Gina.

Love,
Ang

Amanda Stevens said...

Hi Gina!!!
It was so fun going on Tommy's birthday outing with you this week. Good job updating your blog.

Holly Lin said...

Gina,
I just want to give you major kudos for keeping up on your blog. In a way it's like an online journal. And some of us think better while typing. (I know I'm one of those!)

It is something that your family will really cherish and appreciate as your kids get older!
Heather started printing off my first few posts and gave them to me at Christmas as a start to my "hard copy" journal.
Isn't she sweet?
Oh... thanks a ton for the site meter info!

~Holly

Misty said...

I'm here! I'm really not soo good at leaving comments but I always check in! Can't wait to see you in the summer!