Sunday afternoon was such a nice day. We decided to take a little walk around the block. David loves to be outside and we all enjoyed the fresh air.
Bryan strapping David into the stroller to go for a Sunday stroll.
Sunday May 4th, 2008- David is 9 m old today. He is growing so fast. I can't believe how fast he learns new things. Just this week he has started trying to pull him self up on things. He loves to hold on to the couch and stand. He also is getting very close to be able to crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees and will rock back and forth. He also moves one arm and one leg forward but then belly flops. Before we know it he will be crawling around and be into everything.
Saturday May 3rd, 2008- David woke up around 6:45am. Bryan got up with David and let me sleep another 1/2. Bryan got me up to enjoy the great breakfast Sheri had made. She had made her famous waffles and orange juice. Sheri & Von watched David for 4 1/2 hours while Bryan and I went golfing at Eagle Hills golf course. We had a blast & Sheri said David was a delight to have around. We took Mom & Dad Sorenson out to apple Bee's to thank them for watching David while we golfed
Friday May 2nd, 2008- Today Bryan got off work around 10:00am. I had David all dressed in the cute suite my parents had given him for Christmas. We headed into Boise for a funeral. A guy Bryan went to high school with (Rendell Wilkinson) died of a brain tumor. He was only 30 years old and left a wife and daughter. The funeral service was really nice. David and I spent most of the time out in the hall, but could still hear most of the service. Bryan got to see a lot of his old friends from high school their. I think he really enjoyed being able to reminisce with them. After the funeral Bryan, David and I met some of those friends at Olive garden for lunch. Then we dropped Bryan off at the Ripley Doorn office in Boise for a few hours to do some work. We picked Bryan up around 4:30pm and headed to his parent (Von and Sheri) house. We ended up eating dinner with then and spending the night at their house. We went and did a few geo-caches with them after dinner (over by Micron). David loved being outside and loves the backpack we put him in while we hiked the 1/2 mile to find the two geo-caches. Bryan, David, and I met Janette at the Fairview Bed bath and Beyond to pick up the free golf coupon Janette and Mark had gotten us for Christmas. We slept pretty well at Von and Sheri's. David only woke up once.
David in the cute suite Grandma & Grandpa Stevens had given him for Christmas.
David (almost 9m). The suite is size 12m and we are glad David is finally fitting into it.
Daddy and David all dressed handsome for the funeral
Thursday May 1st, 2008- Today is my sister Janette's birthday. Tami, Cole, Lara,
Janette being sang to.
Mom Stevens gave me this cute flower ricking chair for an early mothers day gift. It looks great in front of our house. Thanks Mom for the beautiful flowers.
I thing babies are so cute when they sleep. They are so peaceful. We sure love our little David. This picture was taken May 1st, 2008 David is almost 9m old.
Wednesday April 30th, 2008- I watched Gracee Simar for a little while today. Besides watching Gracee nothing real exciting happened today.
Tuesday April 29th, 2008-Today my visiting teacher came. It was nice to sit and talk for a while with her. She gave me some good ideas to do for freezer meals. Some ladies in our ward have created freezer meal groups and I am in a group of great ladies. The ladies in my group are Susan Goettig (counciler in Relief Society presidency), Heidi Tracy, Heather Anthen, Laura Peterson(councilor in relief Society presidency), & Robin Holingsworth (Relief Society president). I talked with Linda Sue Jensen for a while and she gave me some great ideas and a website to go to for more freezer meal ideas. I really appreciated there ideas because I was feeling a little anxiety about doing the meals. I feel better about it now that I know what I am going to make. I made home made pizza for dinner and had an extra pan. I ended up sending it to the Sherman's for dinner. David Sherman came and finished fixing our wall and picked up the pizza.

No comments:
Post a Comment