Friday, August 1, 2008

Thursday July 31st, 2008- David and I missed swim lessons today. I felt very strongly that I needed to make it to the temple this month. Sheri was sweet and watched David while I went to an Endowment session. It is the first Endowment session I have gone to sense David has been born. I normally only go the Initiatory session because they are a little shorter. It was a great session. Brent, Andrea, and Taryn are at Von and Sheri's for a few days before they move to Washington. They with Sheri came and spent some time at our house tonight. It was great seeing them.
David is walking all over this week. He is our little busy boy now.









David is giving Taryn a hug.












David wanted to try the Bumbo seat, but squirmed right out of it. Taryn seemed to like it though.















This is the gate the Jensen's let us use to keep David out of our computer cords. It works great. Thanks Jensen Family!












Wednesday July 30th, 2008- Emily Sherman's mother came and took pictures during our swim lessons. Emily was sweet and sent me these. So I hope you enjoy the strange faces David and I have on. We really did enjoy the water alot. The car dealership got our windshield replaced today. They came out to our house and fixed it. I also took our truck back to get looked at. It had a knock sensor that was out. The placed fixed it for free. The truck runs a lot better now. We have some one coming on Saturday to buy it we think. David and I also had a YW presidency meeting today. Our day was very busy.



























David made such a big mess eating that Bryan decided to take the high chair out and spray it down.
This week David, Bryan and I have done some geocashes. After Bryan gets off work we have eaten dinner and then gone for some exercise. We have done over 100 geocashes.

David loves getting out .











Sunday July 27th, 2008- We had the Jensen family over for dinner. I made Meatballs and rice, with muffins, salad, fruit, and corn. Bryan home teaches the Jensen's and they just got back from a 6 week trip. We wanted to cach up on there trip.



Saturday July 26th, 2008- Von, Sheri, Bryan, David and I, got up and were geocashing by 6:30 am this morning. (Bryan was up from 3:00am having trouble sleeping. Bryan woke me up also and we did not go back to sleep). Instead we got ready to go geocashing. We went out towards the dump and did some great hikes. We did 9 geocashes. We were done geocashing by 11:00. then Bryan, David and I headed home. We took an after noon nap with David. Linda Sue Jensen invited Emily Sherman and I over for a girls night out. Jensens have a very large theater set up in there house. We girls watched a chick flick and ate some 7 layer dip and candy.


Friday July 25th, 2008- Bryan and I finally bought the vehicle we wanted for a great price. Lithia Volkswagen( We would highly recommend Lithia. They had GREAT service) of Boise went to an auction looking for a specific vehicle for us. They found a 2005 Chevy Tahoe with 78,000 miles on it. We test drove it on Thursday. We went to our bank got the loan paper work filled out and now we have a 2005 Tahoe. Bryan is so proud of the great deal we got on the vehicle. (With taxes and dealer doc we got the vehicle for right under $10,000). He had to drive it on our date. We got the great opportunity to go golfing with Scott and Mandy in Eagle. When Mark and Janette left Boise they left us with a coupon book to Eagle Hills golf course. To say the least we have enjoyed the cheep golf. Our date was great. My parents watched David, Gideon & Thomas. Kyle watched the rest of Scott and Amanda's children. After golf we headed to Cheerleaders off of Eagle road and had a good dinner. It just was a lot of fun being with great company. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching David. Oh yea, we also spent the night at Von and Sheri's. We were not sure if we would be able to drive our new vehicle home because of the crack in the windshield. The dealership is replacing the windshield but it ends up they will not be able to replace it until next week.























Wednesday July 23rd, 2008- David and I are doing a Mommy and Me swim class at the local pool from 11:30 -12:00. We love the class. It has been a lot of fun. David loves the water. These pictures were taken right after we got home from swim lessons. We decided to leave David in his swim suit to eat lunch. It was kind of a mistake because when I went to change him I ended up with a surprise. To say the lease don't leave little kids in swim diapers for to long or else you will have fun trying to take it off with poop smeared all over.














Tuesday and Thursday (July 22nd &24th) -David and I went visiting teaching. Thursday we missed swim lessons to go. The visiting teaching message is so good for the month of July. If you have a minuet, I would suggest reading it. It is about us being created in the image of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is geocashing?
From Emily S.