Gina A to Z
I was tagged by Lurie, so here goes...
A-Attached or Single: Attached -
B-Best Friend: Hubby
C-Cake or Pie: It depends on what kind. Probably home made pie
D-Day: ?
E-Essential Item: the diaper bag
F-Favorite Color: blue and yellow
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: gummi warms
H-Hometown: I claim Boise because I move around so much. I Have lived in the Boise area long than I have lived any where else.
I-Indulgences: Ice cream
J-January or July: July cause tax season is over
K-Kids: 1- that I am so grateful for!
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M-Marriage Date: 10-23-99
N-Number of Siblings: 4boys 3 girls there are 8 of us all together.
O-Oranges or Apples: oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Do not have any that I can think of except for one day loosing a child
Q-Quote: I not the quote type.
R-Reason to Smile: Watching my son and husband laugh and play together.
S-Season:Fall or Spring: For sure fall. Tax Season is over and Bryan is around to enjoy the weather.
T-Tag: Jocobi, Angela, Misty, Janelle, Heather
U-Unknown fact about me: I can't think of any un-know facts about me.... What you see is what you get!!!!
V-Vacation destination of choice: I would love to see all of the national parks in the United States some day
W-Worst Habit: sitting down in the shower and taking very long showers.
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Umm... ultrasounds? Hard choice. I like both. x-ray reminds me of a job I loved and ultrasounds reminds me of my sweet son. I guess I will go with Ultra sounds
Y-your favorite food: My moms home made Cinnamon rolls
Z-Zodiac Sign: I have no clue. I will have to look it up. Libra
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment