The Great Eight
I was tagged by my Sister in Law Andrea.
EIGHT things that make me feel good: sunshine, working hard, a good work out at the gym, a good poop, ice cream, a hug, listening to my son laugh, & spending time with family.
EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: went to church, took a nap, made dinner, showered, sang to David, had friends over for dessert, chased my son around the halls at church, looked at blogs.
EIGHT FAVORITE EATS/Drinks: apple cobbler, raspberry cobbler, my Mom's Cinnamon rolls, water, steak, salad with ranch dressing, ice cream, fresh fruit.
EIGHT THINGS ON MY WISH LIST: Pressure cooker/ canner, a new vacuum, another baby/child, a trip to the Oregon cost, some more shelves built in the garage, a big garden, My parents house to sell, & ?
EIGHT THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL: all the gorgeous colors, birthdays, great weather, canning, fresh produce, playing out side, anniversary, collage football.
EIGHT FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Wheel of Fortune, Numbers, NCIS, The Unit, Chuck, Jeopardy, The news & Sorry that is all I can think of.
EIGHT THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO: Halloween, Taking David Trick or treating, Bryan getting back from his hunting trip, visiting my sister in Washington, having all my apple sauce done and canned, having family in town for the holidays, playing games with the family, getting a family picture done.
EIGHT FRIENDS TO TAG: Lauri, Heather, Angela, Jocobi, Janette, Stefani, Lesil, Misty
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gin- I love you! I'm so glad you are my sis. I just think you are totally awesome. :) Thanks for keeping in touch so well.
Post a Comment