Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 13th-20th, 2008- Great Birthday and Anniversary celebration

Monday October 20th, 2008-Today David and I went to a pumpkin patch with our wards play group. The pumpkin patch was in Meridian and we carpooled with Emily Sherman and Linda Sue Jensen. Thanks Emily for driving. David had fun and was all over the place. I ended up picking him up and giving him a shoulder ride most of the time. It was easier to keep track of him that way. We went though a hay maze a corn maze, picked out a pumpkin, had a hayride and rode past a petting zoo with lots of animals. They did not let us pet the animals though. It still was fun to see. David would point and say uhhh. I think he really likes animals. After Bryan got off work we all went to the YMCA and worked out. Then we came home and I just heated up the dinner I had made before we went to the gym. We had pork chops, Potatoes, beans, jello, and green salad.

The play group at the corn maze

David & Gina at the play group.


David getting ready to go on the hay ride I think.



The petting/look at Zoo.


David at the hay maze.
David and Momma picking out the perfect pumpkin for David to carry.















This was the easiest way to keep track of David






David and Mama at the beginning or end of the hay maze.
Every one at the end of the hay maze waiting to go to the next activity.
David was so cute at the hay maze he got stuck at the begging and kept going back and forth in the little area. I ended up grabbing his hand and helping him to the end of the maze.

















Sunday October 19th, 2008-today is our nephew’s birthday. Happy Birthday Matthew! Matthew is 1 today. I got up put meet balls in the crock pot and made jello with mandarin oranges before church. I also got some YW things done. I am proud to say I wore the dress & necklace my parents gave me to church today. I got quite a few compliments on the dress. During church I went into the nursery with David for a little while. I still spent most of church chasing him in the halls. He still has 3 1/2 months until he gets to stay in nursery. Bryan and I can hardly wait. We got a nap in after church. We also had the Sherman's over for brownies and Ice cream in the evening. It was nice talking about the week end and catching up. There son Jaden’s Birthday is the same day as mine.
Here is what my Birthday dress looked like.
Saturday October 18th, 2008- Happy Birthday Greg. I want you to know I think you’re great and love being your twin. Bryan and I slept in until 8:00am. That is about an hour later than we normally sleep. It was weird not waking up to David talking/babbling to come get him. Bryan spent the morning getting our Motor bikes back together. I looked at e-mails, blogs and then helped Bryan load up all our riding gear. I had left the key on on my motor bike earlier in the week and it was dead. I had to push Bryan on it to jump start it. We headed out to Rabbit Creek which is in the Owyhee’s. We stopped at McDonalds for breakfast and at Chevron in Nampa to fill up the motor bikes with gas on our way out. We got to Rabbit creek around 10:30. We rode from Rabbit Creek to Silver city on our motor bikes. It took 2hrs on the way up and 1 1/2 hrs to get back. We had a blast. On the way up my motor bike was cutting out. Bryan figured out it was because it was not getting enough air flow. I helped him take out a plastic piece that was restricting the air flow. My bike ran awesome after that. We ate lunch in Silver City at a rustic hotel there. The hotel is only open during the summer and today was the last day it was open for the year. We felt pretty lucky. We got some great pictures and I love being with my spouse!!! We had a BLAST. We got back from motor biking around 4:00pm. We took a shower and then headed into Eagle to pick up David from Scott and Amanda's. We got there around 5:30pm. When David saw us he started crying and would not even look at me. He wanted Bryan. I think he was a little up set at me for leaving him. He got over pretty quickly. Scott, Amanda and the kids sang me Happy Birthday, made me a Yellow cake with chocolate frosting and had me blow out a candle. They also had me open some presents. Scott, Amanda and the kids got me a new pair of work out caprees and shirt and socks to go with it (which I did try on and model). I am excited to wear the outfit to work out in. I also opened the presents my parents left with her for me. They got me this gorgeous black dress (which I did try on and model), a necklace to match and a picture 10x12 picture of the First presidency of our church (President Thomas S. Monson, Henry B. Eyring, & Kieter F. Uchtdorf). I have totally been spoiled this week end. I heard from my parents and every one of my 4 brothers and 3 sisters. Kimber even sent me a package. I felt so loved. I also got a birthday card from Von & Sheri with money in it and my sister in laws (Lauri & Andrea sent me e-mails wishing me a happy birthday. The ultimate present though was Scott and Amanda watching David for the week end. Scott, Amanda and Stevens children I can't thank you enough. Thanks so much for your service and help. Bryan and I had a very awesome, great, fun, wonderful week end.
David and Bryan at Scott and Amanda's after we got back.

Daniele and Me blowing out the candle.

David Gina and Bryan

Gina opening her birthday presentof the 1st Presidency.



Gina reading one of her birthday cards.







Gina opening her dress she got from her parents.
Scott holding David in the back pack I got off Craigs list this week end. David obviously did not want to be in it.
We got some one at Rabbits creek to take our picture before we left for Silver city.

We took these picture at the top of the mountain before we dropped down into Silver City. This is also were Bryan fixed the air flow problem on my motor bike.
This is the little Motel were we ate lunch at in Silver city.

Friday October 17th, 2008- (This week end we are celebrating my 29th birthday and our 9th wedding anniversary. I turn 29 tomorrow and our Anniversary is next Wednesday) We got to bed around 10:30pm last night but were up by 4:00am to go the 5:00am temple session. I did not sleep well at Von & Sheri's. It must have been because I was nervous to leave David over night for the 1st time. Bryan and I really enjoyed the early morning session at the temple. I was surprised to see 18 men and only 4 women in the session. Even though I was tired Heavenly Father blessed me and I was able to stay awake the whole session. Sheri was nice enough to watch David while we were at the temple. We got back around 7:00am. David was still asleep. Sheri woke him up before she left for work. We got David dressed and fed him breakfast. We dropped him off at Scott & Amanda's. She watched David all day through the night and most of Saturday. I think Scott also helped a lot with David on Saturday. I know it comes at a great sacrifice to add another child when you already have seven, but we really appreciated you Scott and Amanda for being willing and watching David. Thanks so Much!!!! After dropping David off Bryan and I headed to Albertson's picked up some sandwiches and drinks to eat while we golfed. Then we went to Eagle Hills Golf course. We played 18 holes of golf and had a blast!!! We were at the golf course at 9:30am. We spent some time on the driving range, putting and chipping. Then we teed off at 11:02 and finished around 4:00pm. It was gorgeous weather and we even ended up a little sun burned. After golfing we headed to Bryan's parents changed into our BSU attire and headed to Taco Bell Arena to watch the BSU VS Hawaii game. We stopped at Jack N the Box and got a few burgers for dinner. The football game was also a blast and was so much fun to be at. The Weather also was ideal for the evening at the stadium. The people we sat by at the game had even brought us chocolate truffles in celebration of our anniversary. We wondered how they new but they told us(the people we bought our tickets from on Craig’s list told his neighbor that we were celebrating our anniversary. We sat by the neighbor at the game). After the game was over we drove home. We got home around 10:30pm. We heated up some left over Mac and cheese ate it and went to bed. We both were really tired. We had a great but busy day.
David right before we dropped him off at Scott and Amanda's for the week end
Eliza get in the van getting ready to go to gymnastics.
Gideon, David and Thomas loaded in Amanda's van.











18 holes of golf at Eagle Hill Golf course ... We had a great time. I golfed 122 and Bryan golfed a 105. It was great to be together!




Thursday October 16th, 2008- My parents left for Washington today to go visit my sister Tami and her family. Tami just had a new baby boy. They named him Spencer. I hope my parents have a safe enjoyable trip!! David and I went to Bryan's office today around 11:00am. Bryan I was able to get a flu shot paid by his company. Both of our arms are a little sore. When Bryan got home from work we headed into Boise. We stopped in Nampa on the way in and ate dinner at Sizzler. Sizzler is one of my favorite places to eat because of the Salad and fruit bar. We also stop in Meridian and picked up the baby back pack I had bought off of Craig’s list. I got a great deal. The back pack was in pretty good condition. They were asking $10 for it but I got it for $7. I almost felt like I was ripping the people off that I bought it from. I just can not offer full price for a Craig’s list item. We ended up at Von and Sheri’s around 8:30pm. They had two other couples over for dinner. The husbands of the couples work in the bishop rick with Von so they met to get to know each other better. We slept at Von and Sheri's (Bryan's parents) house.

Wednesday October 15th, 2008- Today David and I went to Brenda Shuey’s for our YW presidency meeting. David thought it was cool to sit on the couch and watch a show with a few other children for about two minuets. Then after that he was all over the place. He had a major melt down during the meeting. It was quite Embarrassing. What do I expect though when the meeting runs into nap time? We had the meeting from 1:15pm- 3:00pm. It was only supposed to be an hour meeting but it went over by quite a bit. Oh well. I did the best I could to keep him happy. David & I ate dinner together and then Bryan took David to the gym with him. I went to mutual at the church orchard from 6:00-7:30pm. Jacobi, Jax (Jacobi's 1 year old boy) and I teamed up and picked apples for the church and also took home some of the imperfect apples. I took home 4 boxes of Rome apples and Jacobi took home 1 box.
David sitting with the other children for a short while during my YW presidency meeting.











Tuesday October 14th, 2008- Today I was able to find go and pick up the BSU Vs Hawaii football ticket from a guy in Meridian. I was very excited to get the home assigned seating tickets for the priced I did. The guy I got them from even gave us a BSU football license plate holder along with the tickets. I also got our propane tanks filled up and the 21 jars of spaghetti sauce processed and put away. It feels good to finally have those out of my fridge and done. Bryan David and I went in to Nampa and went Birthday shopping for me. We ended up with a new pair of slip on tennis shoes, a new sports braw and two new shirts. I feel very spoiled with all I got.

This little picnic table we got from Grandma & Grandpa Stevens house last week. David figured out how to sit at it like a big boy all by himself. He thinks he is pretty cool!
21 quarts of Speghetti sauce finally process and ready to put away.

No comments: