Sunday January 11th, 2009- We have 1:00pm church now. It is a little rough on all the little kids in the ward. Now that David rarely takes a morning nap, the afternoon nap is vital. You can imagine the tantrums that are thrown during church with all the tired toddlers. We got a new Relief Society President today. Pamela Bitsch is the new R.S. president. I got left in as the Secretary. We will see what new things are a head with the new change. After church we went into Eagle for dinner at Amanda and Scott's house. My parents, Amanda's parents, her brother Levi (his wife and 2 children) and us were there. We had a great roast dinner,with home made rolls, green beans, corn, mash potatoes and putting graham cracker pie for dessert. We enjoyed the food and the evening. We stayed until around 7:30pm. We put David straight to bed when we got home a little after 8:00pm
Saturday January 10th, 2009- David slept in until 8:30am. It was great. I got up with him and let Bryan get another 1/2-hour of sleep. Sheri had made waffles for us for breakfast and David and I loved it. Around 10:30 Bryan and I headed to the YMCA. Sheri offed to watch David while we went. We had a great hour work out & David loved spending extra time with Grandma and Grandpa. When we got back David had had spagetti-o's for lunch and Sheri made us grilled cheese sandwiches with Tomato soup for lunch. After we ate we decided to stay a little longer to put David down for a good nap. He slept from 2-4:30pm. Bryan wanted to finish watching a football game so we ended up staying for dinner also. I helped Sheri make spaghetti for dinner. Thanks Mom & Dad Sorenson for spoiling us. We had a great relaxing weekend. Bryan, David &I love the extra attention and love. We ended up heading home around 6:30pm.
While we were at Von and Sheri's, Grandpa Von gave David a horsey ride. You can tell David loved it. Look at the big grin on his face.
Friday January 9th, 2009- Emily was sweet enough to watch David for a few hours while I went grocery shopping at Albertsons. They are doing double coupon week and have some great deals. Before I left for Albersons, Emily spent about an hours helping me figure out the best approach for my Alberson's shopping. You only can get 6 coupons double with each purchase. Also if you spent $30 on select products before coupons you get $15 back in grocery coupons. Thanks Emily for all your help. I did 4 or 5 different rounds of purchases in about an hour and a half. I ended up only spending $69 and came home with all this great stuff.
8 packages of butter
4, 12 count of eggs
7 packages of fruit snacks,gushers, roll ups
3 brownie mixes
4 blocks of 32oz cheese
4 blueberry muffin mixes
10 hamburger helpers
2 Bisquick's
4 cheerio snack mixes
8 progesso soups
8 boxes of cereal
1 5lb of potatoes
1 tide 100 fl oz
1 Lysol all purpose cleaner
1 Lysol disinfecting wipes
3 candy bars.
-When Bryan got home from work we headed into Boise. Bryan's parents watched David while we went out to eat at Good wood BBQ with a gift certificate we got for Christmas. (Thanks Brent and Andrea for the gift certificate). We had planned on going to a movie after words. We took to long at Good wood and missed the showing time of the movie we wanted to see. We had back to Von and Sheri's after dinner. I dropped Bryan off there and went to do some more coupon shopping at Albertson's, Fredmyers, and Walgreen's. I think I am addicted to getting good deal. I normally hate shopping but coupon shopping with out David is great! I got back from shopping around 10:45pm. We spent the night at Von & Sheri's.
Thursday January 8th, 2009- David and I stopped by Albertson's and bought 3 Sunday papers. My friend Emily has convinced me to start couponing. I spent most of the day cutting out coupons and printing coupons off the Internet. Alberson's is running some really great deals. Emily keeps informed with the great deals.
here is the coupon book I created.
Wednesday January 7th, 2008- David and spent he morning making home made pizza. After eating lunch at home with Daddy, David and I headed into Boise. I had my 16 week check up. Everything still looks just fine with the baby. Bryan was not able to come with us to the appointment, so I was grateful David was so good. He only had 1 succor this time and was great.
David eating his grape succor during my Dr. appointment.

after the Dr.s appointment I stopped by Scott and Amanda's and dropped off one of the home made pizza's. Her family has had the flue. I also dropped a pizza off at my parents. My Mom was home and David enjoyed having Grandma's attentions.
Tuesday January 6th, 2009- David was up earlier than normal this morning. He got up around 6:30am. As you can guess, we had a rough morning. Addiley Sherman came over for a little while in the afternoon. David and Addiley had fun playing together.
Addiley and David playing with the fridge letter magnets.

3 comments:
Looks like a fun & busy week. You'll have to tell me about the couponing. I've heard a little about it, but still don't know much. Looks like a great way to save money!
Gin- You're so cute and diligent!Please rub some of that off on me! I totally cracked up at the picture of David caught in the stairs too! :)
You should have fun with the coupons- if you need any let me know and I can send some your way. I've been getting 2 papers each week, 1 delivered and a friend give me his inserts. But I'm still doing well. If you want anymore help let me know!!!!
Post a Comment