Wednesday January 28th, 2009- David and I went into Boise for a 9:30 am 18m shots appiontment with the pediatrician. David had a huge tantrum on the way to the Pediatricians office and all through the appointment. He got 3 shots. After he got the shots he settled down and was done with his tantrum.He was a good boy the rest of the day. We went over to Amanda's house and helped her pack up some boxes. They are going to be moving here in a few weeks.
Here are Davids stats it is a week before he is 18m but close enough. Weight 24lbs 3 oz. 30%Height: 31 1/4 inch 25% Head: 46 3/4inch.
Thomas, Eliza & David enjoying some popcorn while Amanda and I pack up a few boxes in the kitchen.
Thursday January 29th, 2009- David took a 4 hour nap today. I think he took a longer nap today because of the shots he had yesterday. My visiting teachers came while he was napping and it was nice talk with them.
Friday January 30th, 2009- Bryan come home for a half hour lunch during the week, which we love. David and I love having the time with him since his hours have increased quiet a bit. We miss having all the interaction time with him. Tax season will be over before we know it. Only 10 1/2 weeks left.We invited Von and Sheri to dinner tonight. I cooked a lamb roast, with potatoes, green salad and a vegetable. We have not seen them for about two weeks. I know they enjoyed seeing David and David love seeing his Grandma and Grandpa. I had to leave around 8:00pm (after helping get David ready for bed) for a Relief Society presidency meeting. Bryan said his parents stayed about a half hour long after I left. We enjoyed there visit.
Saturday January 31st, 2009- Amanda, Micah, Danielle, Isaac, Eliza, Thomas & Gideon came to visit us in Caldwell today. We all went to the YMCA and went swimming. The three older children are pretty self sufficient, but the others need to be watched. We had a great time swimming for a few hours.
Eliza, Thomas & David eating a granola bar while we tried to round up the rest of the children when it was time to go.
Amanda, Gideon, David, Thomas, and Eliza getting ready to leave the pool.
David and Gideon playing in the rock climbing area while Amanda and were trying to get the rest of the children ready to leave the YMCA
Micah, Gideon, & David playing in the work out gym right before we left the gym.
Sunday February 1st, 2009- Today's is the last Sunday before David gets to go to nursery. We are very excited. I did take David into the nursery during church for a little while to see how he would do. I think he will do great. After church Bryan made chicken Cort on Blue for dinner. I love when he gives me a break from cooking and makes a meal. Thanks Bryan your the best. We also spent some time watching the supper bowl after church.
Monday February 2nd 2009-Monday David and I went and did a lot of errands. We went to Wal-mart shopping. David through a huge tantrum in the store. Once he got his tantrum out he was great the rest of the time we ran errands. We went to Home Depot and returned some things. We stopped a Savors for there 99 cent sale (we did not get anything. I just wanted to see what it was like), We also went to the bank. We got home in time to make lunch for Bryan and enjoy the half hour with him. My sweet friend Emily S brought us dinner tonight no reason at all. She brought us a home made soup and biscuits. I put a Sheff salad with it and it was a great dinner. Thanks Emily for the meal.

2 comments:
Did I just miss it, or are you not going to find out if you are having a boy or girl. We find out on the 13th and I am dying to know.
Thanks for your help packing and moving this past couple weeks. It is so nice to have a second set of hands. Swimming was great fun for all the little kiddies...lots of work for Mom and Auntie. I'd say we did pretty good with four non-swimmers and three others. I particularly loved the locals and their swim attire.
Post a Comment