Monday, January 26, 2009

Mon January 26th, 2009: 18 weeks and 4 days time for cute clothes

Monday January 26th, 2009- So today David and I got to go back to the gym. It was so nice to be able to put him in the nursery and work out for an hour. Now that his blisters are gone he is a happier boy also.

I am 18 weeks and 4 day along in my pregnancy. I decided I was going to stop wearing my fat clothes and use the cute stylish maternity clothes that I have. So here is a picture of me wearing maternity clothes for the first time during this pregnancy. I probably could have held off another week but why look fat in big baggy cloths when you have cute maternity clothes. I transitions to maternity clothes a hole week and half earlier than my last pregnancy. Oh well at least I look like a cute pregnant lady now.



2 comments:

Misty said...

Gina- I totally skipped the fat ugly clothes phase. But I also had to buy all new clothes. Most of the maternity clothes I have are form fitting and never looked Giant on me!
Also are you going to find out the Gender? That should be soon! I bet it's a girl!

BrentAndreaSorenson said...

Gina, You look cute! Isn't it great that they have cute maternity clothes nowadays? I wonder if you're going to find out if it's a boy or girl, too. My guess is another boy. Hope you guys are doing well.
Andrea