Friday, March 20, 2009

March 14th, 2009-Double baby shower for Michele and Jacobi

Saturday March 14th, 2009- My Friend Ann and I through a double baby shower for two friends in our ward (Jacobi and Michele.) They are both due the first part of April. The shower was at my house. I provided the food and decorations. Ann made and sent out the invitations. Here are some highlights from the baby shower.

Jax, Addaley, ? and David

Jax and David





I made these Afghans for Michele and Jacobi.



opening the gifts
















Ann, Rachel, Celeste, Heidi, Addaley and ?
Angela R and Jana C

Gina N and Emily S

Michele, Ashley, and Jacobi
Ashley H. brought some fun games for us to play with some yummy prizes.















Michele, Jacobi, and Me. (I am 25 1/2 weeks along. They had me stick out my tummy for the picture.




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I had so much fun. THANKS