Isaac, Gideon, Thomas, Danielle, Eliza, and David.
Friday, March 20, 2009
March 16th, 2009 helping my parents move.
Monday March 16th, 2009- David and I left for Eagle early this morning. I think we arrived at my parents house around 8:45am. We spent most of the day helping them move. Moving went pretty well. Around 1:45pm I headed over to Amanda's house to put David down for a nap. Amanda and I made chicken Noodle soup for my parents, my family and Amanda's family. When David woke up he had fun playing on the deck popping bubbles with his cousins. After getting the dinner ready we headed over to my parents new house and help decorate and place the furniture. I left Eagle around 6:45pm. I am excited for my parents to be a new house. The house is going to work great for them. My parents also gave me two single beds and a desk along with bed spreads and sheets to go with the beds. I am excited to redecorate one of my bedrooms with the new things. Thanks Dad and Mom for the beds, decorations and desk. They look great set up!!
Isaac, Gideon, Thomas, Danielle, Eliza, and David.

Isaac, Gideon, Thomas, Danielle, Eliza, and David.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment