
January 31st, 2007-

David selectively likes his swing. He is liking it today.

February 1
st, 2008- Great Grandma Olsen and Great
Grandma Sorenson are in
Boise for a few days visiting.
We all went out to dinner at I-Hop in
Nampa.
It was nice to Great Grandma Olsen to pay and Great
Grandma Sorenson to leave tip.
Thanks for dinner!!!
Grandpa Von and Grandma Sheri also came. (No pictures sorry)

David meets his Great Grandma Olson for the 1st time.


David also meets Great Grandma Sorenson for the 1st time.


Sunday February 3rd, 2008-



Tuesday February 5, 2008- Today David had his 6 month appointment with Dr. Rory.
David is 16 lbs, 10oz and 25 ¼ inch long.
He was weighing 17 pounds on our scale before he got sick last week.
Oh well he will gain it back.
I am just glad he is feeling better.
David only had to have 3 vaccinations and an oral today.
It was much easier than his 4 month appointment were he had to have 5 vaccinations and an oral. I was also smart this time and gave him Tylenol before we got their. We also stopped and visited Mandy's family.

David(6 m) and his cousin Gideon(3 m) are buddies.
Wednesday February 6
th, 2008- I went into
Boise today to go to our wards fill the temple day.
My Mom was sweet and watched David while I did an initiatory session.
David was a great little boy while I was gone. Grandma held played and snuggled him.
When I got back from the temple, my Mom made us lunch, egg salad sandwiches.
It was a tasty lunch!
Thanks Mom for your help.
David and I also stopped and visited Von and Sheri before we went back to
Caldwell.

Friday February 8
th, 2008- A Emily Sherman and two of her children, and I got together for a play date at Linda Sue Jensen’s house.
David just laid on the floor and played with toys.
He did enjoy watching the other children play.
I enjoyed talking to the other mothers.
There was a stake sweet hart dace put on by the stake that Bryan and I went to.
We put David to bed around 8:00pm and then had one of the YW (Erin Andrews) come and just be at the house.
The dance was kind of lame so we ended up going over to the Jensen’s house and talking and watching some fast car races.
It was a nice evening.
When we got back around 11:00pm David was still asleep and
Erin said she enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Saturday February 9th, 2008- David and I went into Boise for Becky’s baby shower. Becky is Heather Hochholter’s little sister. It was great seeing Becky and the shower was well attended. Heather held David a lot of the time. After the baby shower I went over to Scott and Amanda’s. I went for a 4 mile run with them. Scott Amanda and I took turns pushing David in the stroller. Kyle, Scott and Mandy’s oldest watched there other 6 children while we ran. After the run Mandy and I walked another 1.5 miles to warm down. It felt great to be able to run that far. I thought I would die but instead it felt fantastic. David and I did stop by Von & Sheri’s to visit for a short time before heading back to Caldwell. Bryan of course worked from 7am-6pm.
Sunday February 10th, 2008-
It was nice to have some time with Bryan today. David and I look forward to Sundays during tax season because we get to have Bryan with us all day. It is so nice. After church we invited Dad and Mom Stevens over for dinner.

We also invited Chad, Jacobi, and Jax Conley over for dinner. We had corn beef and cabbage. It was and enjoyable evening. Neither family stayed real long but it still was nice to have them over.


David has Daddies hair. Emm is it good!!


Jax and Jacobi Conley over for dinner.

After people left on Sunday, David decided to play a game with Daddy. He grabbed Daddies thumb put it in his mouth, took it out looked at it and then would re- insert it.

Bryan could not stop laughing as David did this for quite a while.

February 11th, 2008- I got David a new high chair. I had been looking for one on Craigs list but was un-successful.

I found this one used at Desseret Industries. I took off the pad washed it cleaned it with bleach water and it is good as new. David Eats cereal out of it much better also.


Tuesday February 12
th, 2008- David and I ran from our house to Daddies office today to see how long it would take us. It took under an hour. We ran 4 1/2 miles and then wormed down walking around our neighborhood. Daddy was surprised when we stopped at his office. Thanks Janette for the running stroller. It works great. I went to a visiting teaching dinner and conference tonight from 6:30-8:30pm.
I left David with
Bryan.
I got a call from
Bryan around 7:30pm and had to go home feed David and put him to bed.
It was nice though to have
Bryan watch David and get away for a little while.

David also found his feet this week and I finally caught a picture of it. I thought it was cute.

David (6m)


Wednesday February 13
th, 2008- I went into Eagle today for (cousin) Eliza Stevens birthday (Scott and Mandy’s Youngest daughter).
She turned 4.
She had a Valentines theme.
It was so cute to have the cousin’s and friends their. Jeff, Angela, Jacob, Caleb, and Mathew are in town from
Philadelphia.
David and I also went for a 45min walk around Mandy’s neighborhood. We also stopped by Grandma Stevens to visit.
That is were Jeff, Angela and their boys are staying. I made spaghetti dinner and brought it to the Thompson family.
Amy Thompson just had a baby boy. She is my Visiting Teaching companion.
We had a combined activity with the YM for mutual.
We played volleyball and basketball.
I left David for an hour with
Bryan again tonight.
Here are some pictures of the fun day.
Jeff, Mathew(4 M), & David(6 1/2 m)

David, Gina, Angela, Mathew

David, Tami, Lora (14m)
The sweet Cahoon clan made David his 1st valentine. It is an Alien with a tootsie roll on it.


Eliza's 4th birthday party.

Eliza, Mandy, and Tommy

Grandma holding Tommy and David. David sure is interested in the balloon.

Sweet Aunt Tami held David during most of Eliza's birthday party. David sure loves his Aunt Tami. He is having so much fun.



Amanda, Gideon, Gina, David, Angela , Mathew.

All of these cousins were born with in 3 months of each other. We are just missing Janette and Mary.

Thursday February 14
th, 2008- Today is Valentines Day.
David and I did some grocery shopping.
We picked up some steak and shrimp for a special Valentines dinner.
Besides that we did not do much today.
Friday February 15
th, 2008- Mandy and her 7 children came out to
Caldwell today for Kyle’s 11
th Birthday. The kids are out of school for Presidents Day. We all went to the Caldwell YMCA went rock climbing, and swimming.
Mandy and I also did some circuit training. I think Kyle had a good Birthday.
I sure enjoyed the visitors.


Kyle opening his birthday present. He got a bingo game.
Micah rock climbing he made it really close to the top.


Danielle was a natural.

Mandy giving her hand at it.

Tommy & Amanda

David is a sweet little boy. He and Gideon were great in the nursery while we rock climbed.

Saturday February 16th, 2008- David and I went and helped clean the church. Then we headed into Boise. I stopped in star to look at and ride a 2003 CRF Honda 150F motor bike. I liked it and we are going to buy it. We found it on Craigs list. We met my family in at the Boise West YMCA. Mom Stevens, Scott & Mandy, CJ & Tami, Jeff & Angela, Janette & Mark, & I all had a blast playing racquetball for 2 hours. Then most of us took our children swimming for a short while. I just love when the family gets together. Then some Mandy, Janette and I headed over to Tami’s and played games and had pizza and salad for lunch. I left a gift for Jeff and Angela to take to Kristie Tanners wedding reception for me. Kristie is Angela’s sister and Jeff and Angela, Jacob, Caleb, and Mathew came into town for her wedding.
Lori, Amanda, Angela, and Tami
Jeff, Scott, & Mark.

David, Gina, Matthew

Mary, Janette, & Gideon

Tami & David(6 1/2m), Matthew,Gina & Gideon.

I was holding Matthew(4m) and Gideon(3 1/2 m) and the next thing I new both were fast asleep in my arms. I must have the magic touch.

On the racquetball court we all took turns playing and then watching the babies. It was a blast. I am sure that people who walked buy wondered what all the mess was. We had blankets and babies all spread out, but it was a lot of fun.
Gideon(3 1/2m), Mary(6 m), Matthew(4m), David(6 1/2 ). It is so fun to have so many cousins so close to David's age.


Sam(10) & Lara(14m) were great helpers with the babies.

We were getting ready to go swimming and I wanted to see how close in size and Matthew(3 1/2 m) & David(6 1/2m) were.


Kadie, Janette& Mary all decked out to swim.

David has found the remote control. He is starting young. Oh no.


Sunday February 17
th, 2008- Bryan, David, and I went into Eagle after church.
Dad and Mom Stevens had a big family dinner.
Every one brought some kind of food to contribute.
It was great to be together.
David has found his tongue this month. He thinks it is so neat!
Kelly & David

We posed all of our babies to remember how close they are. From the first to the last these 4 babies are only 3 months apart in age.

David (6 1/2m), Mary (6m), Matthew(3 1/2

m) Gideon(3m)






Gina & David, Janette & Mary, Angela & Matthew, Amanda & Gideon.


Monday February 18
th, 2008- I got up this morning and did a 5:15 am water Aerobics class before
Bryan left for work at 6:45 am. David and I went into
Boise again today.
It is President Day, so my family met at the West YMCA again and played racquetball.
It was a blast. David and the cousins were great.
We also tried to play some tennis but the children had had it.
We went to Mandy’s instead and played games.
I did stop at my Mom’s house and helped her get ready for an empty nester's dinner and family home evening that she was hosting with some couples in her ward. David and I headed home around 6:30pm.
Tuesday February 19th, 2008- I got up again at 5:00am and went to the gym. I got my work out done before Bryan left for work. David and I also did part of our visiting teaching today. We went and visited Adria Lewis. My friend Jamie and her daughter Gracee Simar came over and we walked to a nearby park. We picked Bryan up from work around 6:45pm and headed to Star. We picked up the Motor bike. I am excited to have a motor bike that fits me a little better and will be easier to handle.

Wednesday February 20th, 2008- Bryan has been requesting my mothers

famous cinnamon rolls for a while. I finally decided I would attempt them. I was so excited they turned out great. They even ended up big like my Mom's. David & I delivered them to Bryan's office to help take away the Tax Season blues. We also take every opportunity to see Bryan a little extra during tax season since he is working so much.
Thursday February 21
st, 2008- I did get at 5:00am and went to the gym.
It is so nice to get my exercise done in the morning and get ready for the day.
It is also nice to have some alone time to read my scriptures and get some house work done before David gets up.
David and I went over to Lara Peterson’s house and helped tie a quilt our ward is doing for a humanitarian aid project.
David loves to have stories read to him. Today he decided he wanted to read his own story.


Friday February 22
nd, 2008- I got up and did my 5:15 am water aerobics class again today. It was quite enjoyable. I made
Bryan a lunch and a loaf of sweet bread.
David and I dropped it off at his office.
David and I went to a ward play group luncheon at the church. We brought a fruit salad.
We stayed about an hour and then went home and put David down for a nap.
I also got a picture of David sitting and playing with John Winegar (a little boy a few weeks older than David).


David(6 1/2m) is finally starting to sit on his own.

David and Emily Sherman cam over to barrow our baby carries. David Sherman was holding David. David did not know what to think of Brother Sherman's beard.

Saturday February 23
rd, 2008- I got up and did some aerobics video today before
Bryan left for work.
I am doing a fitness challenge with our Family and Friend Fit and Fab group to have my hour of exercise done before 8:00am 6 days this week.
I have succeeded and really enjoyed being able to complete the challenge.
It would not surprise me if I get up before
Bryan leaves for work more often and get my work out done.
David and ran errands today. We delivered my new 2003 Honda motor bike to a bike shop to get tuned up, and new tiers put on it.
We also took the truck in to get the oil changed.
I talked to Angie Hobson today also.
She has not had her baby yet.
She is due Mid March. Bryan David and I went to an Elders Quorum Jeopardy night.
We only made it to the last part of it because we had for gotten about it until Jacobi Conley called us and reminded us of it.
It was fun to get out. Dee Winegar was in charge of it and did a great job.
David is finally eating rice cereal better. I guess consistency does pay off.

Daddy trying to convince David to open his mouth for another bit.

Sunday David and Jax in the mothers lounge. We got done feeding them and gave up on trying to put them to sleep. We thought we would let them get the wiggles out before going back in to class. Jax(5 1/2m) and David(6 1/2m) play so well.

They even share.


Sunday February 24
th, 2008- Church was good today.
I did have to leave and feed David during the end of Sacrament meeting.
I also spent most of Sunday school in the mother’s lounge trying to get David to fall asleep.
Bryan took David during YW and Priesthood.
He said David fell asleep for a little while and was a good boy.
I made homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade rolls for lunch.
I brought dinner into Mandy Hennis and her family.
They have not been feeling very well.
They got the chicken noodle soup. Bryan, David and I went to ward choir practice.
David slept during part of it.
We were invited over to the Winegar’s (Dee, Jill, Grant, Sage, Gabe, and John.) for dinner tonight.
We had meet loaf.
I brought jello and the homemade rolls to contribute. It was fun to get to know their family better.


Monday February 25
th, 2008- David and I spent the day grocery shopping.
We went to the bank, Costco, and Wal-Mart. Shopping days I never look forward to.
Tuesday February 26
th, 2008- I took David with me to a stake Enrichment activity and dinner.
He was a great little boy.
We did leave around 8:00pm and go home to see Daddy before putting David to bed.
Wednesday February 27
th, 2008- I took David with me to mutual.
We went to the play Beauty and The Beast put on at
Caldwell high school for mutual.
David and I ended up leaving early because he was fussy.
We got home around 7:45pm.
Daddy had gotten home not much before us.
Daddy held David for a little while before we put David to bed for the night.
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures! I am going to want copies! I seem to never have my camera at the right time.
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. It's fun to see you and how big your baby is. I'll start checking in more!
Post a Comment