Monday, March 3, 2008

Feb. 27th - March-1st, 2008

Thursday February 28th, 2008- Jill Winegar and her two youngest children Gabe and John stopped by to bring back a dish cloth. They stayed and played for a little while. While they were here David discovered a ball and had fun playing with it. Jacobi Conley also called and was in panic. Her baby sitter was sick and she needed some one to watch Jax While she went to work. I said I was happy to do it. She dropped Jax off around 11:00 and was back to get him around 3:30pm. David and Jax had a blast playing together. They were so good. I got some lasagnas made and some cookies made while the boys played and napped. David, Jax and I also went for an hour walk around our neighborhood. I put David in my baby backpack and put Jax in the stroller. They loved it. They both fell asleep for about a ½ hour. After Jacobi picked up Jax I went and dropped off some of the cookies at Bryan’s office.






David playing with the ball.














I think we are going to have a little ball player.


















I came in from the kitchen and Jax was sucking on David's foot. I thought it was so funny. I had to take a picture.











I wanted a picture of our walk so I asked some guy off the street to take it. Good thing he was a nice guy.








































Friday February 29th, 2008- After Bryan got off work today we went and dropped off some cookies to two out of the three families he home teaches. We also dropped off cookies at one sister I visit and teach. We had not been able to get things set up to visit them for one reason or another so we thought a drop by would have to word this month. We were pretty successful. Two out of the three families we went to visit were home. The third we just left the cookies at their door.


Saturday March 1st, 2008- David and I went into Boise for Danielle's baptism. She turned 8 today and was baptized by her Dad, Scott. It was nice to be able to attend. After the baptism we went to Scott and Mandy's for lunch. We figured since most of the family was together for the occasion we mine as well take advantage of the time. We decided to go to the YMCA and play some racquetball. It was a lot of fun. Bryan was at work all day so he missed out on the great baptism, good food, and fun racquetball.



Scott, Danielle & Amanda










These are the family members who were able to attend the baptism.


















Sunday March 2nd, 2008- Yes it is Sunday again. We sure love Sundays not only because we get to go to church and partake of the sacrament, but because we get to have Bryan home with us for the day. It is great!!! We had the Cahoon family over for dinner tonight. I made enchilada's, with rice, salsa, refried beans, green salad, and fruit salad. It was the the first time C.J. and the older boys have been out to our house. We sure enjoyed the Cahoon family.


I told everyone to make a nice face for the picture so the boys and Bryan sure made a nice face.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Gina you are one awesome mommy! You're so good with the little guys, I loved the picture of your walk with the stroller & baby carrier talk about supermom!
The baptism looked so nice. I sure wish we could have been there, I'm glad you do such a good job with the pictures and stories, I love to hear about everything.