Monday, March 10, 2008

March 4-9th, 2008

Tuesday March 4th, 2008- I went into Boise and helped Tami clean out her pantry and just enjoyed talking and spending time with my Sister. I also went and visited Mandy’s house. We decided we wanted to see how close in size Gideon and David were so we took some pictures of the boys and Mandy’s children.












While we were at Mandy's she thought David and I looked cute so she took a few pictures.



She said I am not in many pictures with David and I needed to be. So here they are.



I sure love my sweet little David boy.












Thursday March 6th, 2008- I went into Boise today. I stopped by Tami’s for a few hours and helped her clean out her craft closet. David did alright while we cleaned. He wanted to be right in my lap, but was happy most of the time. The Cahoon’s are going to be putting their house up for sale this next week. They will be moving to Washington. We also did a nice walk around their neighborhood. Tami pushed Cole and Lara and I pushed David. Von and Sheri watched David for a few hours this evening also while I attended Levi, and Amber Skidmore’s temple sealing. It was a great sealing. I love being able to be their. It was also really neat when their little baby Marley was brought in. It was very touching. David was good for Grandpa and Grandma. Grandpa even took David for a walk.


(David all decked out for the walk with Grandpa)




We took pictures to remember the good time we spent working together as sisters.









David and Lara played pretty good for a little while while we worked.












Friday March 7th, 2008- My visiting teachers came at 8:45 am. It was nice having the visit. After they left I headed into Caldwell to pick up my Yamaha motor bike and to get my hair cut. I cut 10 ½ inches off and donated it to locks of love. Veronica John’s cut my hair. I know her from my ward at church. She did a great job. She styled it straight. I left it straight for two days. David was pretty good while I got my hair cut.






The finish Product. Straightened and all.
10 1/2 inches cut off.

Gina, Veronica & David at the hair Salon.








Saturday March 8th, 2008- David and I drove to Mountain Home. On our way there we stopped and borrowed Dad Sorenson’s dolly. It worked great and made getting the freezer into the trailer an easy job. We went to get an auto- defrost freezer that I found on Craig’s list. I am so excited to have it. It is going to be great not to have to defrost the old freezer anymore. The new freezer is also quite a bit bigger than our old one. On my way back from Mountain Home I stopped at my parents.





I went for a walk with My Mom, David, Janette, Kadie, and Mary.

Then I went over to Scott and Mandy’s and spent some time there. Mandy had her parents, Sister Dawn (and her family 5 boys & husband Brent their), her brother Levi (his wife Amber and daughter Marley) over for home aide chicken noodle soup. After Mandy’s family left she went for a walk with David and I.


David was winy so we did not walk long.

(Gideon rolled over on David. It was quite funny)


Von and Sheri arrived at my house not long after I got home. Dad Sorenson helped me unload the freezer. We picked Bryan up at work and then we headed to Creek side grill. Von & Sheri took us out for a great dinner to thank Bryan for doing their trust return. David was pretty winy during dinner. Bryan and Von were sweet and took turns walking around with him while Sheri and I ate. When we got back from dinner Bryan and Von leveled out the freezer and got it hooked up. They also moved the old freezer out of the way. Bryan helped me unload the food from the old freezer and put it into the new freezer after Von and Sheri left. Sheri also cut Bryan’s hair while she was here.

old freezer, New freezer
Our new freezer stocked up.











Sunday March 9th, 2008- It was day light savings time today. We sprung ahead an hour. We had Stake Conference. David was ok for the first 30min of the meeting. Bryan ended up walking the halls with him a lot of the time. David slept for about 30min and then did ok the last part of the Conference. I did end up feeding him in the Mothers lounge after he woke up. After Conference we went to our ward choir practice. We also got a much needed Sunday nap and a nice Sunday walk. We stopped at the Conley’s house and Chad Conley fixed my jogging stroller tire that had gone flat after accidentally walking it through goat heads. Bryan, David & I had a nice relaxing Sunday. It was great. We even had left overs for lunch and Macaroni and cheese for dinner.

No comments: