I have not been very good about getting this post done. It has taken me two weeks to long to get this post done. I guess some weeks other things are more important.
Sunday June 1st, 2008- At church today I taught the YW lesson on missionary awareness. The YW perticipated very well. The lesson went great. Bryan was double wammied. He taught his normal 12 & 13 year olds in Sunday school but also had to teach in Elders quarum. Bryan was sweet and took David with him to Elders quarum. David was pretty good for him. We invited the Winegar family over for dinner. They are in our ward. We had lasongna, homade bread sticks, fruit salad, green salad, and corn. It was great having people over. It has been a while and I hope to do it more often this summer. I have forgotten how much I enjoy having people over.
Saturday May 31st, 2008- Bryan & I went to Purple sage golf couse and hit some golf balls at the driving range. David was a great boy just watching for a little while. Around 2:30pm Bryan got to golf 18 holes with our elders quarum and high priest group. David and I went to a Weiser reunion at Justin Walkers house in Middleton. We met Tami and her boys, and Amanda and her 7 children. It was a lot of fun. They had a trampoline, water slide, a fun game called ladder ball. I was able to see a lot of people I have not seen for a long time. We stayed at the reunion for about 3 hours. We stopped at the golf course to see if Bryan close to being done. He was not. David and I went grocery shopping and then went home and made dinner. Bryan had fun golfing but was not home until around 7:30pm. 
David had fun pulling out the wet wippes while I made dinner. He figured out how to open the package. I am not sure how he figured that out, but I guess I will have to keep them put away. It was funny when I came in and they were all over. There is nothing like a good laugh.
Friday May 30th, 2008- I went to the Other Mother sale in Boise. I took my sister in law Andrea with me. She & I got some good things from the sale. What is even better about the sale is that each thing we got was only 25 cents. Anderea, Brent & Taryn will be leaving tomarrow for Utah. It has been nice having them around for a short while. After going to the other mother sale David and I went and visited Amanda and family in Eagle. David and Gideon have grown so fast. They are such cute cusins. Both are starting to be very busy boys. Isaac is also a sweet brother and cousin. David is almost 10 m and Gideon is almost 7 m. Wow they grow up fast! 


Thursday May 29th, 2008- David has decided he loves Ice Cream. He will stand and beg for things until you decide to share. After a lot of persistance on David's part Daddy has decided to share his ice cream.
Wednesday May 28th, 2008-These are a few of the new things David is doing now. He loves to walk along the couch and pick up things. He love eating paper, shoe laces or what ever he can pick up and get to his mouth. He holds on to the couch with one hand and then bends down and picks up what ever he wants. He is quite efficiant at it. It is amazing how fast children learn and grow!
David also has started to venture out. He is walking along the back of the couch and moving to the kitchen chairs and then playes under the table. When he gets tierd of playing under the table he then perceeds to scream cause he is stuck.

2 comments:
looks like David is a mover and a shaker now!! I still think you are amazing in your post dedication. You are my blogging idol!
Good Job Gigi! I am glad we share time together each week. I forget how close our family is sometimes. Thank you for your love and support!!
Love you guys...David looks like a giant compared to Gideon. A big protective cousin!
Post a Comment