Friday June 6th - Monday June 9th- We had a blast at Sage Hen Reservoir. My family (The Stevens) enjoy our annual camping trip. Amanda went up Thursday night with her 7 children to make sure we got a great camping sight. She is so amazing and set up camp by her self with her 7 kids. No one else was able to make it until Friday afternoon. (Scott was on a business trip and got back Friday evening). Scott came up Friday night with Janette & Mark and there two girls. The Cahoons arrived at Sage Hen right before Bryan and I did. David, Mom Stevens, & Greg arrived around 3:00am. We had a great evening. Bryan says it was one of the best annual family camping trips yet. We all had a blast. We enjoyed great food, fun games, Geocashing, and some great motor bike riding. (crazy Scott and Amanda, did a freezing Swim/bath in the reservoir Saturday night.) I had a pretty stooped crash on my motor bike Saturday and have some great trophy(bruises, scrapes & sore areas) to prove it. Sunday we went into Sweet for church. Bryan also took us to find some fun geo-cashes. David enjoyed his first camping trip. He was pretty dirty most of the time. We had a blast though. We will for sure go camping again with David this summer. David's forth tooth also broke through the skin while we were camping.
Here are some highlight pictures from the camping trip.

-Monday on our way back home we did one last geo-cash on a nature trail up to a water fall. Tami and her 5 children, Scott & Mandy and their 7 children and Bryan, David and I did the hike. We found the catch and the kids had a blast. The night before Bryan, Grandpa, and I took the kids 6 and older to find a geo-cash around the other side of the lake. We never found the geocash and we got back with the kids a little after 11:00pm. they hiked over 3miles and were great kids. They were bummed that we did not find the catch. It made the Monday geo-cash the much more fun to find it and trade treasures.
Here are some highlight pictures from the camping trip.
-Monday on our way back home we did one last geo-cash on a nature trail up to a water fall. Tami and her 5 children, Scott & Mandy and their 7 children and Bryan, David and I did the hike. We found the catch and the kids had a blast. The night before Bryan, Grandpa, and I took the kids 6 and older to find a geo-cash around the other side of the lake. We never found the geocash and we got back with the kids a little after 11:00pm. they hiked over 3miles and were great kids. They were bummed that we did not find the catch. It made the Monday geo-cash the much more fun to find it and trade treasures.
These pictures were taken right after we got done with the nature trail. We had found the geo-cash and most everyone was happy.
Bryan & Danielle

Bryan & Kyle




Amanda & Lara Cole and Gideon Daniel on the rope swing

Roasting marshmallows on the camp fire




Kyle and Same made this great rope swing.


Crazy Scott and Amanda after their freezing swim in the lake.

Greg and David. David is enjoying the licorice.

Mom and Janette playing ladder ball
Tami & Amanda playing also

These are the crazy group of motor bike riders. We had a blast even with me having a little bit of a scary crash. I only broke the break lever on my bike. Thank goodness for good motor bike gear.


Sweet Grandma, Tami, Amanda & Janette watched David for me so I could go motor biking with the boys.
Thomas riding the for wheeler with Scott's help

Daddy and David. David loves the licorice

Bryan & Kyle
Amanda & Lara Cole and Gideon Daniel on the rope swing
Roasting marshmallows on the camp fire
Kyle and Same made this great rope swing.
Crazy Scott and Amanda after their freezing swim in the lake.
Greg and David. David is enjoying the licorice.
Mom and Janette playing ladder ball
These are the crazy group of motor bike riders. We had a blast even with me having a little bit of a scary crash. I only broke the break lever on my bike. Thank goodness for good motor bike gear.
Sweet Grandma, Tami, Amanda & Janette watched David for me so I could go motor biking with the boys.
Daddy and David. David loves the licorice
Scott and Amanda went for a fun motor bike ride. Amanda even learned how to kick start the motor bike.
Kadie and Eliza enjoying the forwheeler.


David loved camping.
He was a great little boy. Grandpa called David lumberman Jack with his hat on.

David loved camping.
This is David's sleeping set up. We bundled him up in the mummy back to keep him warm.

Friday June 6th, 2008- I spent the morning getting last minuet things done to leave for camping. Bryan has a CPE training in Boise today. I headed into Boise around 12:30pm. I stopped at my parents picked up some things( guitar, Pack-N-Play, coat) that Janette and Mark need up camping but did not have room for. Then I stopped at Scott and Amanda's and picked up their 110 motor bike and loaded it into our trailor (with our three). I had to turn the trailor around in Scott and Amanda's yard (sorry) because I did not have enough scills to get the truck and trailor turned around in there driveway. I then headed to Bryan's parents to meet up with Bryan. I got to Von & Sheri's around 2:15pm. Bryan met me there around 4:00pm. Sheri enjoyd played with and watching David before we left. We Made it up to Sage Hen Resivour around 6:30pm. We have decided that our truck is old and needs replaced. It went about 25 miles an hour up horse shoe bend hill. I guess when an old truck is loaded down it just does not run like it use to. I do have to say at least we made it saftly to our destination with out the truck giving out. We will be keeping our eyes out for a newer truck.
Friday June 6th, 2008- I spent the morning getting last minuet things done to leave for camping. Bryan has a CPE training in Boise today. I headed into Boise around 12:30pm. I stopped at my parents picked up some things( guitar, Pack-N-Play, coat) that Janette and Mark need up camping but did not have room for. Then I stopped at Scott and Amanda's and picked up their 110 motor bike and loaded it into our trailor (with our three). I had to turn the trailor around in Scott and Amanda's yard (sorry) because I did not have enough scills to get the truck and trailor turned around in there driveway. I then headed to Bryan's parents to meet up with Bryan. I got to Von & Sheri's around 2:15pm. Bryan met me there around 4:00pm. Sheri enjoyd played with and watching David before we left. We Made it up to Sage Hen Resivour around 6:30pm. We have decided that our truck is old and needs replaced. It went about 25 miles an hour up horse shoe bend hill. I guess when an old truck is loaded down it just does not run like it use to. I do have to say at least we made it saftly to our destination with out the truck giving out. We will be keeping our eyes out for a newer truck.
Thursday June 5th, 2008- David and I spent the day getting things ready and packed for our Stevens family camp out. When Bryan got home from work we packed the truck up along with the motor bikes. We put David in shoes today to see if he would keep them on for our up coming camp out. The shoes stayed on for a maximum of 1min. I guess David will just have really durty socks this week end.
David loves to walk along the wall and feel the bear claws.
Monday June 2nd, 2008- Today after Bryan got off work we headed into Eagle. Scott and Mandy had a big family, FHE. The Cahoon's, Howells, My parents, and Us were all there. Mandy made a great vegetariean lasagna, along with french bread, and cinomion rolls. Then Amanda gave a very nice FHE lesson on Scripture Hero's. Here are some pictures from the fun night.

Marry 9 1/2 m, David 10m,
Gideon 7m.
Marry 9 1/2 m, David 10m,

No comments:
Post a Comment