Monday June 16th- When Bryan got off work today we headed into Meridian/Boise to help CJ and Tami load up there moving truck. They had a lot of ward members there and it made for a quick loading. Tami and CJ had pizza and soda pop for every on who came to help. It was great not to have to worry about dinner. We will miss the Cahoon family and are sad to see them go. When we got home we spent about an hour in the yard weeding some more flower beds. David has been running a feaver today so I hope he gets feeling better quickly.
Sunday June 15th, 2008- Today is Fathers Day. David and I got up and made Bryan an omelet and Cream of Wheat breakfast. (this is the breakfast Bryan requested). Church was nice and we enjoyed honoring Bryan today. I made sure he did not have to change even one diaper and we even stayed in Caldwell for the day. The Sherman family invited us over for a stake and potato dinner. It was great cause I did not have to cook and Bryan got one of his favorite meals. I want Bryan to know that I think he is a great Dad. I appreciate the great example he is to our son, and love watching the two interact. You are a great Husband and Dad. We Love you tons! I also want to say how much I love and appreciate my Dad. He sacrifice a lot to raise me and my other 7 brothers and sisters. I now realize the great sacrifice he made to raise such a big family. Thanks Dad!!! I also want to thank my father in law Von for being a great Dad to Bryan. I appreciate the great example you are for your your children, and the sacrifices you made to raise them right. Lastly I want to thank my Father in Heaven for his great love and sacrifice. To all the great Dad's in my life thanks. I appreciate you!!!
Saturday June 14th, 2008- We went to Heme Depot, Lowe's, and Franklin Building Supply. We got some things to improve our yard. We spent of the day out in the yard. We weeded some flower beds, planted tomatoes, and peppers. We put in some vent covers to protect our outside vents from getting dirt in them. We also mowed the lawn. David was a good boy and enjoyed spending time outside in the yard. We went into Boise for the evening to go to the Cahoon family going away party. CJ's sister Trit put it on . It was a nice little BBQ. Then Bryan, David, and I went to Target and got our Fathers, Fathers Day presents. We got Von some walking poles, with a light and compose on them. We thought he would be able to use them for all the hiking he does while geo-chashing.We got my Dad a cordless drill. We dropped Von's gift off before we headed home. Bryan's one request for Fathers Day tomorrow was to stay in Caldwell and not travel into Boise. We headed home around 9:00pm. David was having a crying fit again so Bryan put pieces of a napkin in his ears. I thought it was the funniest thing. When I began to laugh it caused David to stop crying and laugh also. The trip home tonight was a little better that we first thought it was going to be.
These are the funny pictures of Bryan with pieces of napkin in his hear. He says he is going to have to invest in ear plugs.
Friday June 13th, 2008- David had a rough night last night. Luckily we are in Scott and Amanda's spare bedroom on the opposite side of the house of everybody. He was up 4 or more times in the night. He got up around 6:30 and I tried to put him in bed with me. He would not go back to sleep so We got up for good around 6:45. We took a shower and got ready for the day. We then enjoyed making breakfast for the Stevens family. We made pancakes. Amanda and I were able to play some tennis before David and I left for home. Micah and Daniele were sweet and watched David while we played. Bryan was back from his Sun valley work retreat/trip when David and I got home around 4:30pm. Bryan had had a blast at the work retreat playing golf, sceet shooting, eating good food and listening to inspiring speakers. Bryan even took a personality test while he was there. Bryan is a three: Positives: Scholar, Detail-oriented, organized, Accurate, Good follow- throw. Negatives: Indecisive, Nit-picky, Inflexible, critical, and slow. I do think most of these trites describe Bryan. I was shock when I found out he took the personality test. I have tried to have him take one many times and he refused. It was fun hearing his results. Laurie, Shawn and there three girls are at Bryan's parent in Boise. When David and I got home we picked up Bryan and head into Boise to spend some time with the Thurber's at Von and Sheri's. We put David and the three girls (Felicity, Lydia, and Evelyn) to bed and played Mormon rook. We stayed until around 11:00pm. We woke David up trying to put him into his car seat. He screamed and cried the whole 1/2hr car ride home. I could not console him. When we got home I had to nurse him to get him to stop crying.
Grandpa Von fed David some ice cream while we were there.
Thursday June 12th, 2008- David and I went into Eagle to spend time with Amanda and her children. We decided to stay the night their since Bryan is out of town. We had a fun day playing and making things. We ended up bring dinner into Mark and Janette.
Mark & Janette and there two girls (Kadie and Mary) are moving to Utah this weekend. Amanda, Gideon, David and I went and spent some time helping them pack. David and Gideon loved the fun toys that were at Janette and Marks apartment. We will definitely miss the Howells.
When we got back from helping Janette and Mark pack we put the kids to be and Amanda and I went for a two mile run. It felt so good to know that I can run two miles pretty easily. Scott was sweet and stayed with the kids while we ran. We stayed up until 11:30 watching the DVR of "So you think you can dance."
Wednesday June 11th- a nurse came out to my house a drew some of my blood so I can increase my life insurance policy now that I have David. I have started to come up with creative ways to keep David out of things. This is the barricade I made around the computer in hopes to keep David from pulling out the computer cords. I thought I had been successful with the barricade until I found David trying to climb through the it. Bryan left today for a work retreat in Sun valley. We sent him with some great goodies for the car trip. He will be gone until Friday evening.
David has been really good about pulling books off the self. Here is one of the messes he made while playing. He also ripped a cover off a book. I have sense moved his books to the bottom shelf, and moved importing things to the top shelf were he can not reach. I am amazed at what things David can find and get into. I still have a lot of baby proofing to do in my house.
Tuesday June 10th- I spent the day getting our camping things cleaned and put away. It seems like after a trip there is always a tone of cleaning to do. I also spent the day trying to get our laundry done.

1 comment:
Hey Gee-
We did the fever thing this week too. That boy David is a doll.
Heather
Post a Comment