This is the start of the great breakfast Grandma made for us. She did grapefruits, Bacon, eggs, Hot chocolate, eggs, fresh fruit, and left over Cinnamon rolls.
David sure loves his Great Grandma Forman. Look at his big grin!
Sunday June 22nd, 2008- My parents, Bryan, David and I went to church with Grandma. She has 1:00pm church. My parents were sweet and helped entertain David during sacrament meeting. We spent the morning getting food prepared for the huge group of family that are coming for dinner. Grandma invited all of my cousins that are in the Reno area. Jason his wife family, Kristy her husband and two boys, Mike his wife and little boy, Mark his wife and two children, Jared his wife and little girl, Rachel and her husband, Daniel, Joseph, Uncle Dean Aunt Linda, Uncle Cloyed Aunt Debbie Jordan, Shannon and Brandon, Aunt Karen Uncle Joel and their 3 boys. It was a huge crew to have at Grandma's but it was great to see every one. Most all the adults brought something to contribute to the dinner. My Mom even made her home made Cinnamon rolls. It was a huge feast! Here are some pictures I took while every one was around for dinner.
David and
David and my cousin Jared
Saturday June 21st, 2008-Bryan David and I had a great French toast, bacon, canalope, Hot chocolate breakfast. I love being at Grandma's. She treat us so well. We went on a walk with David and did a geo-cash around Grandma Forman's neighborhood. Grandma made us a great lunch of sandwiches with all the extras and fresh fruit. We got ready for my cousins (on the Stevens side) Amber wedding. It was in Reno at 2:00pm. The wedding was nice and Bryan and I were glad we were able to make it down for the occasion. The reception was on the MT Rose high way at some country club at 4:00pm. There was good food, good music, and I had fun seeing cousins I have not seen in a long time.
These are some of the pictures I took from the reception. We had a lot of fun dancing to the music.
David trying wedding cake
My parents (Jim & Lori) & David
Jim (My Dad and his Mom) Grandma Bishop
These are
Family Portrait
Grandma Bishop, Mom Stevens, David, Gina, Sage, Katie, aunt Linda, Aunt Fay, & Aunt Jamie
Grandma and David
Kacey and Aunt Linda
Uncle Paul walking cousin Amber to get married.
Cousin Brendon and brides maid.
We took this picture right before we left for geo- cashing around Grandma Forman's neighborhood.
David seemed to really like Grandma Forman. she is making him laugh in these pictures.
Friday June 20th, 2008- I spent the day packing for the trip. Bryan got off of work at 12:00 and we left for Reno soon after. David was pretty good for the drive. We stopped in Winnemucca for a little while to do a geo-cash and to stretch. Bryan put this hat on David and David had a hard time taking it off. I thought it was cute.
some time during the week we took this picture. You can't see it very well but David is a mess. We let him feed himself.

No comments:
Post a Comment