Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday after visiting the Pediatrician we stopped and visited Mandy and her children in Eagle. She had her Sister Don her husband and her 5 boys in town right now and her house is very busy. David and I enjoyed visiting and had to leave after about two hours to get back for a visiting teaching appointment. My visiting teachers came and stayed for almost two hours visiting. I was surprised they stayed so long but enjoyed watching them interact and play with David. I also enjoyed the adult conversation.









Monday July 14th, 2008- Monday Morning we had a follow up appointment with David's pediatrician in Meridian. His pediatrician refered us to an allergist to find out what triggered David's allergic reaction on Friday. He will see the allergist mid August for the testing.
These are pictures of David playing at the Pediatrician's office while waiting for the Doctor to come in. David is 11months old and we found out that he now weights 20 lbs 10 oz.































Sunday July 13th, 2008- We invited Dad and Mom Stevens over for dinner. We had spaghetti and sure enjoyed there visit. David enjoyed snuggling and climbing over Grandma. Today is Kimberly's Birthday. We made sure we called and wished her a happy Birthday. We are getting excited to have Mike and Kimber coming to visit for a week in August.
























David has started exploring our house and places so much more. He is getting into everything. His latest adventure involves our Banana plant. As you can tell he had fun playing in the dirt and eating it. I think it is so great to watch him learn and progress even if every time I turn around I have a new mess to clean up.














Saturday July 12th, 2008- David slept pretty well last night in the tent. He woke up around 6:00am I fed him and then he laid on Bryan's tummy and we slept until 8:45 am it was great. Jason and Brookann were in charge of breakfast. We had a very good dutch oven egg, cheese, and Bacon bit breakfast along with some Sunny-D. After breakfast Jared put up the slip-n-slide and the children enjoyed playing on it. Massey and Josh thought it was so funny to fill there mouth with water and spit it on there Dads. David, Owen, and Ellie enjoyed playing with the toys in the house. All the children had fun ridding the 4-wheelers and the adults had fun sitting back talking and enjoying the after noon. Today also is Jared's 30th Birthday. Bryan and I were in charge of lunch. We had ham, turkey with cheese sandwiches, with granola bars, fruit snacks, chips and grapes. After lunch the men packed up the tents while the women supervised and watched the children. It was a fun camp out. We left around 2:00pm. We spent the rest of the evening looking at SUV's and trucks. We are trying to find a vehicle to replace our truck. We have been looking for about 1 1/2 months. We are just really picky.
































Friday July 11th, 2008- After our emergency room visit with David we headed out to Homedale to enjoy a great dutch oven dinner. Jared and Jenny had made dinner and it was great. It was chicken cord on blue with potatoes covered in cheese and Bacon bits. They even made a great dutch oven cobbler. All three of our families, The Hessings, Mattravers, and us set up our tents in Jareds back yard and enjoyed a most good night sleep. I was sure grateful to be close to a bathroom. I was up a few times during the night with the stomach flu (the runs).













David is such a sweet little boy. We love him to death and enjoy his energy and the excitement he brings to our home. A few of his latest explorations. David loves putting cords out of the wall and then sucking on them. We have tried to teach him that this could hurt him but it has been to no avail. He loves cords. In this picture he has pulled the phone cord out and is trying to take the phone and cord with him.











We left the bathroom door open on accident the other day and this is the mess I walked into when I realized where he was. Our sweet little David has an obsession with eating paper. It just tastes so good.








No comments: