I was tagged this week... this is the first time I have responded to a tag so here I go.
(I was Tagged by Jacobi Conley)
I am: a child of God.
I think: but do not read into things.
I know: that my family loves me.
I want: to be a good example
I have: been very blessed
I dislike: conflict
I miss: getting together with all my family to play tennis
I fear: that some day I will loose a child.
I feel: great after I finish exercising.
I hear: David making a mess in the kitchen.
I smell: sugar cookies from the candle I have on.
I crave: Ice cream
I cry: seldomly (I am not even sure this is a word)
I usually: clean my bathrooms once a week.
I search: for ways to learn from others.
I wonder: what the future holds.
I regret: when I do not follow the promptings I have.
I love: being a Mom
I care: about people
I always: make my bed in the morning (at least almost always)
I worry: about measuring up.
I am not: high maintenance.
I remember: and learn from my past mistakes (most of the time)
I believe: each person can make a difference.
I dance: but am not very good at it.
I sing: to try to calm David down.
I don't always: floss my teeth.
I argue: when I feel strongly about something.
I write: my brother on a mission often.
I win: every once in a while.
I lose: track of time on occasion.
I wish: I could win a million dollars and distribute it through out my family.
I listen: in hopes of learning something.
I don't understand: very well when I read to my self. (I understand better when I can read out loud).
I can usually be found: at home cleaning up David's messes.
I am scared: of failing
I need: positive reinforcement & love
I forget: a lot when I am pregnant. (no this is not an announcement)
I am happy: when I am helping some one else.
I tag: Amanda Stevens, Angela Stevens, Janette Howell, Lauri Thurber & Heather Hochholter
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a really fun tag.
Post a Comment