Sunday October 26th, 2008- David and I went to sacrament meeting and then came home finished packing to leave for Washington to spend the week with my sister Tami. She just had a baby boy. We drove into Boise and Bryan's Mom Sheri took us to the airport. Thanks Mom for the ride. We arrive in Portland were my brother in law CJ picked us up and took us to there house in Washington.
Saturday October 25th, 2008- Bryan left at 7:15 am to go hunting for the week. David and I headed over to the Sherman's house and spent the day there. Emily and I went and picked Fuji apples at the church farm from 8-9 am and then came back and did apple sauce the rest of the day at the Dougal's (Emily's next door neighbors and an older couple in our ward) house. They have this great canning room that they let us use. Brother Gorden Dougal stayed and helped us do the apple sauce the whole time. Emily's husband Dave was very nice and watched David all day for me. Thanks Dave for watching David. We ended up with over 132 jars. We had 22 quarts of apple juice and the rest was apple sauce. Both Emily and I ran out of jars. We still have quite a few boxes of apples left. We are going to do some apple pie filling with. After canning all day the Sherman's came and had dinner at my house. We had hamburgers french fries and salad.
Dave, watching David and Addaley while Emily and I made apple sauce all day.
Dave, Addaley, Jaden, Rylund, David and Emily over for dinner.
Friday October 24th, 2008- We went to a ward Halloween party. We dressed up as BSU fans. I also gave Bryan and David a hair cut. It is David's first hair cut.
Here are some pictures from the Halloween party.
David, Bryan, Chad, Jax & Jacobi eating dinner of hot dogs at the ward party.
Giving David a hair cut ended up being a little easier than I expected. David sat on Bryan's lap eating a piece of candy.
Bryan & David sporting their new hair cuts. These are my handsome boys!!!
David's substitute Halloween costume. For Halloween David is really going to be Winnie the pooh.
Thursday October 23rd, 2008- David enjoyed his dinner tonight as you can see. Bryan and David had some good guy time together tonight while I was at a stake Auxiliary training for YW. David was fast asleep when I got home from my meeting.

1 comment:
Go Broncos. is that the only costume bryan will wear? Love the last picture of david eating!
Heather
ps have a birthmom considering us right now. I little boy due in 2 months in utah. She hasn't decided yet. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment