Grandma and Eliza getting Gideons birthday brownie ready.
Gideon being sung to.
Saturday November 1st, 2008- Saturday was a sit back a relax day for me. After a busy week it was nice to have a day to just relax. Bryan must of missed us this last week, because he was super helpful today. He got up with David this morning and also made us waffles for breakfast. He swept and mopped the kitchen floor and did 4-5 loads of laundry for me. He was such a sweet husband. In the evening we enjoyed watching the BSU football game on TV.
Friday October 31st, 2008- Happy Halloween!!!!! Today was quite an adventure. David and I missed our flight from Portland to Boise and spent 3 1/2 hours in the Portland airport waiting for the next flight to Boise. We were in Kalama Washington spending the week with my sister Tami. She had her 6 child 2 weeks ago. We went to visit and help.
After missing our flight I thought David had missed trick or treating all together. Instead, Bryan picked us up at the Boise Airport around 7:30pm, brought Davids cute Winnie the Pooh costume (Lauri (Bryan's sister)made and sent to us). We drove to Eagle gave David a bath at my parents, dressed him in his cute Winnie the Pooh costume, walked him outside and let him ring the doorbell at my parents. He thought he was so cool when Grandpa and Grandma Stevens gave him 4 or 5 great treats. After tricker treating at my parents we headed over to Scott & Amanda's and trick or treated there. It was great and David did not miss trick or treating all together like I thought he would.
David and Issac

Gina trying to put on the last of David's Halloween costume

Bryan and David trick or treating at Grandma & Grandpa Stevens

Grandpa even let David open and eat one of the succors he had just got.
David thought he was so cool in his costume. He kept patting his big belly and give huge smiles as he ran around.




Halloween night family picture
(Gina, David & Bryan)
Bryan and David trick or treating at Grandma & Grandpa Stevens
Bryan picked us up from the airport. We were so excited to see him and he was so exited to see us. Of course he had to get David right a way and give him a great big squeeze.

During our 3 1/2 hr wait in the Portland airport these are some of the things we did to keep David happy.



I was so lucky and David took a 40 min nap in the backpack while we were in the airport. We got dinner from McDonald's right before our flight left. We ate chicken Mc nuggets on our flight home. David did great on the flight home. We had a whole row of seats to our selves.
On our drive to the airport in Portland we had a few minor detours. We started out heading the wrong way on the interstate from the zoo, got stuck in heavy traffic because of a car accident. Took a wrong exit and, and were force to take the wrong split on the interstate cause we could not get in the right lane from were we were at. Oh yea and David screamed the whole way from the zoo to the airport. Both Tami and I were a little stressed. So you can see that bad luck caused David and I to miss our 2:00pm flight in Portland.
Tami was sweet and bought David and I lunch at the cafetaria at the zoo.
Cole, David, Spencer(in the carseat) Gina & Lara

October 26th-31st, 2008- These are some of things David and I did while we were in washington.
While in Washinton David learned a new trick. He learned to climb up and down on Tami's furniture.



David took a digger while we were at Tami's.
I tryed to get a good angle but the picture does not do his black eye justice.
David, Lara and Cole palyed so well in Tami's new house while Tami and I ripped off wallpaper and painted a room.



Cole had a preschool Halloween party that he let us come to. Cole also let David use his last years costom to dress up in.




Lara as a princess, Cole as a Knight




Tami, Lara & Cole painting the boys room in their new house.



David fell asleep in the backpack while Tami and I pulled wall paper of of the room that will be Lara's.


I put David in the back pack and feed him lunch in it. It was great to have.
Tami, Sam, Josh, Nathan, Cole, Lara, Spencer, David and I all squished into the mini van and headed to this cool park. It is right next to the Columbia river. We had a great time there.

















The walk to the park.

All us cramed in the mini van on the way to the park. The van holds 7 legaly we had 9 in it.
Eating breakfast at Tami's
I was so lucky and David took a 40 min nap in the backpack while we were in the airport. We got dinner from McDonald's right before our flight left. We ate chicken Mc nuggets on our flight home. David did great on the flight home. We had a whole row of seats to our selves.
On our drive to the airport in Portland we had a few minor detours. We started out heading the wrong way on the interstate from the zoo, got stuck in heavy traffic because of a car accident. Took a wrong exit and, and were force to take the wrong split on the interstate cause we could not get in the right lane from were we were at. Oh yea and David screamed the whole way from the zoo to the airport. Both Tami and I were a little stressed. So you can see that bad luck caused David and I to miss our 2:00pm flight in Portland.
these are some of the pictures I took at the Portland zoo.
October 26th-31st, 2008- These are some of things David and I did while we were in washington.
I tryed to get a good angle but the picture does not do his black eye justice.

1 comment:
Wow, what a busy and productive visit! Glad you made it home safe and sound, if it was a little later than planned. I might be partial, but I loved the pictures and descriptions of David in the Pooh costume :)
Post a Comment