Saturday, November 8, 2008

Guess What.............

Saturday November 8th, 2008- Guess What...........................................

I am excited to share our news. I went into the Dr. yesterday. Yep I am expecting. I am 8 weeks 2 day along. We are so excited. The babies due date is June 25th, 2009.


Here are the ultra sound pictures from our visit.












I took this pregnancy test on October 21st. Yep it is positive. We are expecting our second child. Yippee!!!!




































7 comments:

Angela said...

Yea!! Congratulations Gina! How exciting!! Hope you're feeling great!

Lisel said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!

Misty said...

Gina- such good news. The lord is really blessing you now. I'm so happy for you!

Lauri said...

Hip-hip Hooray! Congratulations Bryan and Gina! That will be so fun to have another little one around. I hope you feel super and have all the energy you need to keep up with David too.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!

Day Family Blog said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!

Hokie Family said...

That Rocks!!!