Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 19-24th

Monday November 24th, 2008- Today David and I got some chores done. We got all the bathrooms cleaned and the laundry done. We do have about 4 loads of laundry still to fold though. I got the kitchen floor swept also. We went to Albetrson's and used some coupons and got some great deals. I ended up getting my turkey and a gallon of milk free along with 5 cents per gallon off my tank of gas. I spent $46 and saved over $50. I felt really great about the deals I got. I Also got 3 packages of jolly popcorn that they paid me $1.50 to buy after I get the $5 rebate in the mail. When Bryan got home from work we headed to the gym. We did the elliptically for 1/2 hour and then ran on the treadmill for 20min with a 5 min warm down. I went 2.4 miles in the 25mins. It felt good to run. I was also impressed Bryan ran the whole time on the treadmill also. He has been one dedicated guy at getting to the gym and it shows in the weight he has lost. Since last January he has lost over 40lbs. Way to go Bry. Keep up the good work.

Sunday November 23rd, 2008- Today David was a wild man at church. I had 4-5 people see me in the hall and make comments about how David had a rough time in Sacrament meeting. You know when people make coment that obviously David must have been pretty bad. After church David and I took a nap and Bryan went to choir practise. Our new home teachers came for a visit also. Brother Cowling and his 2nd oldest son are our new home teachers. We had been in the ward for a year and this is the first time we have had a visit from home teachers. It was great! We also drove into Eagle and had a great dinner at my parents. Scott and Amanda's family came and Janette and her two girls Kadie and Marry were there also. It was nice to be with the family on the Sabbath. I really enjoyed the visit.

Saturday November 22nd, 2008- Bryan's parents met us as our house around 7:30am. We all went Geo cashing around the Caldwell are. Bryan drove the Tahoe and we enjoyed some of the short hikes we had to do to find the geo-cashes. David love being outside even if it was a little cold. We found 10 geo-cashes and got back around 12:00pm. We stopped by Wendy's for lunch. Bryan's Friend Jared and his two children, Massey and Owen joined us to watch the BSU game around 1:30pm. Jared's wife Jenny was not able to make it. We enjoyed having Jared , Massey and Owen over. We had chips, chicken wings, and meet balls for a snack during the game. BSU won the game against Nevada UNR. Way to go BSU.
David, Massey and Owen. Poor Massey had just fallen off the bed and was still a little upset.
Friday November 21st, 2008- Today I got to watch Addiley Sherman. David and Addiley love to play together. Emily had to take her son to the Dr.s. Emily, Jaden, Addiley, Bryan, David and I all enjoyed having lunch together. I made tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches.









Thursday, November 20th, 2008- My sister in Law Amanda had a surgery done this week and is in the hospital. I was privileged to be able to go and watch her 7 children for the day. I helped Daniele and Issac catch the bus and took Kyle and Micah to school. Then Eliza, Thomas, David and Gideon and I enjoyed the day together. We made taco soup for dinner and enjoyed playing and spending time together. I even did Eliza's hair in two french braids.


Eliza's hair in french braids.













David , Eliza, and Gideon. Thomas is asleep.












Eliza, Thomas, and David.













Wednesday November 19th, 2008- Today David had fun making mess after mess. Out of the corner of my eye I say he was trying to open something. As I went towards him he ran off. When I caught him had had found a succor in Daddy's church bag and had bitten half the rapper off. I figured since it was already succeed on I mine as well let him finish eating it. I put him in his high chair and let him enjoy.
























here is the sheepish green he gave me when he knew he had been caught,

































Here are some of the fun messes David made today. (He also threw a full glass of water off the table. I did not get a picture of that.)

No comments: