Sunday, November 30th, 2008- We had a good morning at church. David was a little better in church this week than he was last week. Bryan went to choir after church and David and I went home and took a nap. We had a relaxing Sunday evening.
Saturday November 29th, 2008- Von met us in Caldwell around 7:30am and we all went geocashing until around 1:00pm. We all meaning Bryan, Von, David and I. Sheri stayed home to spent some more time with the Thurber's. We had a great time and David love being out with Daddy and Grandpa Von looking for geocashes.





Felicity was so sweet with David. She even let David play with her game. David loves his cousins!!



Friday November 28th, 2008- Bryan, David and I did venture out to some stores today. Yes even on Black Friday. We went to Old Navy and got three shirts for each of us for family pictures. ( Later retured all but two of the shirts we bought. I always have buyers remorse. We also went to a few different shoe stores looking for shoes for Bryan. Then we headed into Von and Sheri's. Von is taking our family pictures today. He is also taking Shawn and Lauri's family pictures. We all venture to the train depot for the picture taking. David fell asleep on the way. Von took the Thurbers pictures fist while we let David sleep for a little while. When we got David up for pictures he only last about two picture and then was done. We got a few good shots but must of them are funny. I have attached some of them for your entertainment and for good laughs in the future.
After pictures we returned to Von and Sheri's watched the BSU game which BSU won and had a great dinner of home made pizza that Sheri spoiled us with.
Felicity was so sweet with David. She even let David play with her game. David loves his cousins!!
Thursday November 27th, 2008- Today is Thanks Giving. I got up at 4:00am took the turkey out of the cooler and put it in the oven to cook. We had the meal at our house. Bryan and David went out for a morning run around our neighborhood. They went about 2 1/2 miles. They both enjoyed getting out. I stayed home and spent time getting dough ready for rolls. My brother Scott, his wife Amanda and there 7 children ( Kyle, Micah, Danielle, Isaac, Eliza, Thomas, and Gideon) came over for the Thanks Giving meal. We ate around 1:30pm. We had turkey, Stuffing, Mash potatoes, gravy, Sweet potatoes casserole with marshmallows on top, Home made rolls, green salad, pumpkin pie, apple pie & apple Carmel cheese cake pie. After the meal, Bryan, Scott, Kyle, and Micah help clean up the mess. It was great. Then Bryan & Scott took all the kid (Except David and Gideon who we put down for naps) geocashing. Amanda had a surgery a week ago that she is pretty much down for 6 weeks so she and I were able to sit and relax while the guy had the kids. We had a great Thanks Giving and love the company. (Thanks for all the Thanks Giving meal tips Emily). Thanks Stevens crew for coming and spending the after noon with us. We loved your company. By the way Amanda said that the turkey was the best one she has ever had. I guess the briening does make a difference. I will defiantly Brien the turkey again next year if Thanks Giving dinner is at my house again. 





Bryan and David getting ready for there run around the neighborhood Thanks Giving morning.

Our little David had become a major climber. He thinks that everything needs climbed on. His newest trick is to climb up on the end table and make copy's with our print.

Wednesday November 26th, 2008- I put the Turkey in a cooler with some water, salt, sugar and some other seasonings to brine over night. My Friend Emily told me about briening and so I decided to try it. It is suppose to make the turkey a lot more moist and add a little flavoring. I will tell you how it turners out tomorrow. Bryan took the day off work. It was really nice having him home. We went into Boise. Sheri was nice and watched David for a little while while Bryan and I went and got the car washed and cleaned out. Lauri, Shawn and the girls showed up at Von and Sheri's not long after we got back. She was nice enough to feed all of us a great meal. We ate home made rolls and white bean chili. It was great. It was also nice spending the time with the Thurbers. David does not get to see the Thurber cousins very often but loved all the attention from the girls. When we got home Bryan was sweet and helped me peel potatoes and Yams for tomorrows Thanks Giving dinner. I love it when my husband is so helpful!!!
Tuesday November 25th, 2008- We had some of Bryan's friends from high school over this evening for a dessert get together. The families that came are: The Mattravers (Jared, Jenny, Massey & Owen),The Hessings (Jason, Brook Ann, Josh, Caleb, Ella), The Hall's (Bryan and His wife.) Bryan Hall just got back from serving in Bagdad( I think that is were he was) for 6 months.

1 comment:
Wow! I guess I should check blogs more often. I just noticed that you two are expecting your 2nd child. Congratulations! That is so exciting. I bet you guys are thrilled. Two is soooooo much fun! You are going to love it. I hope you are feeling well.
Stefani
Post a Comment