Tuesday January 20th, 2009- I decided with the inversion that has been around this last week and that is still around, David and I needed to get out blisters on his hands and all. I decided to go to the YMCA and put David in the stroller around there track for a half hour. I figured since he was in no contact with other children or people I was fine doing that. I have gotten some things arranged for a family in our ward. There father is ready to pass away and lots of family is flying into town for them. I spent the day helping get food and places for the Holgate family while they are here for there fathers last days and funeral.
Wednesday January 21st, 2009- David and I stayed home all day. Bryan came home at lunch today with step throat. He is contagious until the antibiotics kick in so they did not want him back at work. We got to have him around for half a day today. It was great. He did just stay in bed but it was nice knowing he was home. I also had a Relief Society Presidency meeting today. It started at 8:30 and went past 10:30pm. We got a lot cover but decided the meetings can not last that long in the future.
Thursday January 22nd, 2009- Today as I was making lunch, David got the Tabasco sauce out of the fridge. I though nothing of it since up til now he has not know how to open the lid. After a few minuets David came to me kind of whimpering. He had Tabasco sauce spread all over his arms and it was in his month and on his tongue. At fist he had a whimper then it progressed into crying. It took me a while to convince him to eat some cheese, yogurt, or drink some milk. Once I got him to go that he was a much happier boy. I wish I would have taken a picture of him but the picture of the Tabasco sauce will have to to. I do not think he will be getting into that again. It was kind of funny once it was over with.
David also figured out he likes seeing himself in the camera. We took these pictures after the Tabasco sauce fiasco was over and David was feeling a lot better.
Friday January 23rd, 2009- So David is doing much better. The blisters on his hands and tongue are pretty much gone. Yipe. We traveled into Eagle today. We spent the day from 8:40- 6:15pm at Amanda's house. We got got watch her children for the day. It was great. She and Scott got to go on a trip to McCall all expenses paid. Scott won the trip at work. Any way David loved spending time with his cousins. I had the younger children most of the day. Eliza, Thomas, David, and Gideon play so well together. The older children , Kyle & Micah got home around 3:45 and Danielle & Issac got home around 4:30pm. We got every one a snack and and then I started making tacos for dinner while the kids did home work. After dinner every one had a chore. Amanda's mother spelled me off around 6:00pm and I headed home between 6:15-6:30. I brought Bryan home dinner. Since it is tax season he is working from 7:15- 6:30pm with a half hour lunch. The hours will just get longer as it gets closer to April 15. The funeral was held for brother Holgate today so the my stuff with the Relief Society will slow down now.
While I was watching Amanda and Scott's children I let Eliza and Thomas bundle up and go outside. David and Gideon were very interested and watched Eliza and Thomas from inside.
Cute kids
Thomas (2) Eliza (4)
Saturday January 24th, 2009-David and I spent the day cleaning. I think I might be nesting I am not sure. I cleaned out the play room wiped down every toy, cleaned and organized the spare bedroom closet, cleaned all the bathrooms & vacuumed upstairs. Bryan worked all day. David has been a happier boy the last few days being rid of the blisters he had. When Bryan got home from work I know we spent some time playing around the house with David. Once we put David to be I went to Albertson's and did a little shopping. No great deals happened this week. It was nice to get away for a little alone time.
Sunday January 25th, 2009- After church today we came home and make deer stakes for dinner. Bryan cooked the steaks and I made the other things we had with the meal. (Cheese potatoes, peas & a green salad). Our home teachers came for a visit. Bryan was craving cake so he made a spice cake with cream cheese frosting. Our home teaches the Cowlings arrived just in time to enjoy the cake with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment