Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kyle sing at an event outside of the capital building.

February 12th, 2009- David and I have spent quite a bit of time going into Eagle and Boise the last few weeks. We have been able to go in and help Scott and Amanda move, clean, and listen to some special performances by their children. This particular day David had gotten a special valentine from Great Grandma Forman. He loved the succor and enjoyed playing with the Valentine card.


















David and I were able to go with Amanda, Eliza, Thomas & Gideon to see Kyle sing a special 3 part Harmony at the unveiling of the Lincoln Memorial in front of the Capital Building. Kyle did a great job. Here are some of the pictures from his performance.

I got this picture as we walked from Amanda's van to see Kyle perform.





























1 comment:

Amanda Stevens said...

Way to keep everyone happy and silent for so long. Wouldn't it be our luck to have the only small children performing for the entire Idaho Commission!