Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Saturday February 14th, 2009-Happy Valentines Day. I got a babysitter for David for two hours while Bryan and I went to our stakes dinner and Valentines dance. We had a lot of fun and had some great food. We did not stay long at the dance but I sure enjoyed the away time with my spouse.

Sunday February 15th, 2009- Happy Birthday Kyle. My nephew Kyle tuned 12 today. I can't believe he is so old already. We love you Kyle and hope you have a wonderful b-day. We have 1:00pm church right now and it is a struggle for David. We tried to put him down for an early nap but we had to wake him up to go to church. David got to go to nursery again today but was not to happy. They had to come and get me two or three times and we ended up just keeping him out of the nurse at the ended of church. I also had a Relief Society meeting before church. It went well.

Monday February 16th, 2009- David and I have been trying to get out each day. We have missed Bryan being home. We walked to a nearby park and enjoyed the nice 42 degree weather. Bryan was gone before 7:00am and got home after 7:00pm. We ate dinner read an Arctic from the Friend for FHE, put David to bed and then Bryan went back to working on some files he brought home. He finished with the files around 9:45. He ended up working a 13 hour day. We can't wait for tax season to be over. Until then if any one has any good ideas or cheep place to go to keep a toddler entertained let me know. I am looking for some new ideas to help keep us both busy.

























Tuesday February 17th, 2009- today after David woke up from a nap un-happy and threw huge tantrum I decided we needed to get out of the house. We went to Arctic Circle. It was great. They have an indoor play area and we were one of the only people there. David loved going down the slides. We also found that Arctic Circle does 16 cent ice cream cones. We bought one and enjoyed our time out. Next time we need to get out that is were we are headed. Cheep treats and fun things to keep us busy.

















































David loved the ice cream.























David is so good about sharing his food with Mommy. What a sweet boy.












1 comment:

Amanda Stevens said...

Gina you have been an awesome moral and physical help over the past two weeks. Thanks for your willing hands and company. I am heading to be right now just before 2 AM...but I have completed a 4 hour garage cleaning without kids! I know you would have thought it was great fun to join me. You are one in a million...love you tons.