The last few months I have picked up a new hobby. I have gone crazy with coupons. It payed off this week. This is a picture of most of the things I bought at the Albertsons sale this week. I did forget to get the Pillsbury stuff out for the picture but as you can tell I scored.
List of things I got:
5 (8count) Pillsbury biscuits,
5 (10count) Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls
5 (8count) Pillsbury crescent rolls,
2 loafs of bread
2 (6oz) fresh blueberries,
1 package of butter
1 (8slices) Albertson cheese,
2 bags (10 oz) Almond Hersey's kisses
2 (11oz) bags of Albertsons chips,
4 (6oz) pepridge farms gold fish
15 (10count) boxes of fruit roll-ups,
5 (8 count) boxes of fruit snacks
5 (6 count)boxes of chex mix bars,
5 (6 count)boxes of nature Valley granola bars
4 (16 fl oz) Kraft's salad dressings ,
2 VO5 shampoo/Conditioners
2 blue berry muffin mixes, 7 Betty crockers brownie mixes
3 betty crockers cake mixes
2 Betty Crocker Cookie mixes,
1 Betty Crocker frosting
5 Boxes (16 oz) General mills Trix cereal,
5 Boxes (16 oz) G.M. Lucky charms
5 Boxes (17oz) G.M. Cinnamon toast crunch,
7 cans of Progresso chicken noodle soup &
8 cans progresso clam chowder.
I spent $58. 67.
I saved $303.86

2 comments:
Great job Gina! It's amazing what a few coupons and some store sales can save you.
Gin- you are insane... Only a very dedicated and slightly insane person would really check out 11 times! :) Did you go to the same checker? That would've been really fun to watch! You definitely saved a truckload. Mark likes to boycott Albertson's because he feels ripped off. I'm glad someone is coming in ahead! Good job!
Post a Comment