Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Huge foot Monday April 27th 2009
Monday April 27th, 2009- Last Friday I asked Bryan to look at my toe and see if he say a cute or a bit or anything he said he did not but I woke up Saturday morning with a red swollen foot. I did not think much of it but Saturday night after our fun date of golfing my foot was more swollen and the redness had spread. Sunday my foot just got worse. My bishop who is a doctor took a look at it and said it was Cellulitus. (basically an infection) He said I need to go get it looked at. On Monday morning David and I headed into the minor emergency center and got my foot looked at it is an infection and I got put on antibiotics. The Dr. recommended soaking my foot in 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water along with using cortisone cream for the Itch and taking the antibiotics. Moral of this story. If you get a bug bit or notice something bothering you get it checked out earlier and may be you will not ended up with a huge swollen, fat, itchy foot.
Picture of my swollen itchy right foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment