These are some pictures of me 32 weeks pregnant. Yes I am starting to feel huge. I think I am bigger now than I was with David at this point. Just makes for a healthy happy baby.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Thursday April 30th, 2009 Gina at 32 weeks pregnant
Monday May 1st, 2009- My little sister Janette is a year older today. Happy Birthday Janette. We love you.
These are some pictures of me 32 weeks pregnant. Yes I am starting to feel huge. I think I am bigger now than I was with David at this point. Just makes for a healthy happy baby.


These are some pictures of me 32 weeks pregnant. Yes I am starting to feel huge. I think I am bigger now than I was with David at this point. Just makes for a healthy happy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment