Thursday April 30th, 2009- David and I headed into Eagle today. We watched Scott and Amanda's 3 youngest children from 8:30- 1:00pm. We had fun playing games, riding bikes, throwing balls outside and eating yummy Mac and cheese with peas for lunch. After watching the Stevens children, David and I headed over to my parents. We enjoyed spending some time with my my parent, bother Jonny and my Sister Janette and her two girls Kadie and Mary. We played some games and Jonny even taught a new game he got in Argentina. We left my parents around 6:00pm and headed for home we stopped and got a bed gaurd from a person who posted it on Craig's list. We are getting ready to transition David from his crib to a bed. We will see how that goes. Hopefully we will be successfully before the baby comes.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you for watching my kiddies for the day. I appreciate your willing heart.
Post a Comment