Tuesday April 14th, 2009- My Friend Emily was sweet and watched David while I went and got my hair high lighted and trimmed. I have not gotten my hair trimmed for over a year so it was about time. I did not get a picture sorry. Thanks Emily for watching David. I spent the rest of the day packing for our trip to Washington. Bryan helped me load all of our bags in the car before we went to bed.
Wednesday April 15th, 2009- Tax Season is over today. Yipeee. Bryan's office closes their doors around noon and has an end of tax season party. They have lunch play games and get nice gifts. This year Bryan got a nice patio set of a picnic table and two chairs. He also won around $80.
I went into Boise for my 30 week check up. Before my appointment I stopped at my friend Heathers house to visit. I have not seen her for a long time and it great to visit with her. She was sweet and gave me some baby girl clothes. Then David and I hustled to my Dr.s appointment. Everything looks like it is going great with my pregnancy. After my appointment I headed to Bryan's parents. house. Von and Sheri are going to watch David while I meet Bryan at a restaurant down town from his offices dinner. His offices boss Mark treats all of the staff and there spouse to a very nice dinner. We ate tons of food. We had tons of appetizers, a great meal and tons of desserts. After the dinner Bryan and I went and picked David up. Thanks Von and Sheri for watching David. We left on our vacation to Washington around 9:45pm. David had a hard time in the car as we drove over the pass. He was a sleep but would wake up every 3-4 min and scream. I think his ears were hurting him as we drove over the pass. We ended up stopping around 1:00pm in Pendleton. We rented a motel and spent the night there. David had a rough night in the hotel. I ended up getting in his pack-N-play twice with him to help him fall back asleep. You can image how funny that must have looked.
Thursday April 16th, 2009- David was up bright and early 6:30 am. We all took a shower packed up an then enjoyed the hotels continental breakfast. We then loaded up and drove he 4 hours to my sisters house in Kalama Washington. We arrived around 12:30pm. Tami made us a great lunch. We put David down for a nap and Bryan and I were able to take a short nap. After the nap we spent some time out side checking out Tami's 2 acer property. It was so fun for David. We played with the two rabbits, threw rocks in the stream and climbed up into one of the two tree houses on the property.

Tami and David up in the tree house.

Nathan, Cole, David, Lora, Tami and Spencer by the steam.


David(20m) and Lora (2 yrs) playing with the bunny rabbits at Tami holds them.
The lense on the camera was not all the way open on this fist picture.

Bryan and CJ getting our golf stuff loaded into the car.

Gina and CJ posing for one last golf picture.
Friday April 17th, 2009- We slept in and got up to a wonderful German pancake breakfast, with fresh fruit that Tami made. We then headed to a nearby park were Bryan and Tami ran the path and I walked pushing David for about 1/2 hour. Then we let the kids play at the park. We came back to Tami's. I took a nap. I have caught a cold and have been really tired and congested. Then we showered ate lunch and headed to Brent and Andrea's in DuPont Washington. It is about 1 1/2 hours from my sisters house.
Wednesday April 15th, 2009- Tax Season is over today. Yipeee. Bryan's office closes their doors around noon and has an end of tax season party. They have lunch play games and get nice gifts. This year Bryan got a nice patio set of a picnic table and two chairs. He also won around $80.
I went into Boise for my 30 week check up. Before my appointment I stopped at my friend Heathers house to visit. I have not seen her for a long time and it great to visit with her. She was sweet and gave me some baby girl clothes. Then David and I hustled to my Dr.s appointment. Everything looks like it is going great with my pregnancy. After my appointment I headed to Bryan's parents. house. Von and Sheri are going to watch David while I meet Bryan at a restaurant down town from his offices dinner. His offices boss Mark treats all of the staff and there spouse to a very nice dinner. We ate tons of food. We had tons of appetizers, a great meal and tons of desserts. After the dinner Bryan and I went and picked David up. Thanks Von and Sheri for watching David. We left on our vacation to Washington around 9:45pm. David had a hard time in the car as we drove over the pass. He was a sleep but would wake up every 3-4 min and scream. I think his ears were hurting him as we drove over the pass. We ended up stopping around 1:00pm in Pendleton. We rented a motel and spent the night there. David had a rough night in the hotel. I ended up getting in his pack-N-play twice with him to help him fall back asleep. You can image how funny that must have looked.
Thursday April 16th, 2009- David was up bright and early 6:30 am. We all took a shower packed up an then enjoyed the hotels continental breakfast. We then loaded up and drove he 4 hours to my sisters house in Kalama Washington. We arrived around 12:30pm. Tami made us a great lunch. We put David down for a nap and Bryan and I were able to take a short nap. After the nap we spent some time out side checking out Tami's 2 acer property. It was so fun for David. We played with the two rabbits, threw rocks in the stream and climbed up into one of the two tree houses on the property.
Tami and David up in the tree house.
David(20m) and Lora (2 yrs) playing with the bunny rabbits at Tami holds them.
Once CJ (Tami's husband got home) we left on a date. Tami had arranged a baby sitter and her oldest Son Sam watched her 5 other children and David. Us adult went out golfing. We ended up golfing the last hole in the dark but had a blast doing it. We then picked up dinner on our way back to Tami and CJ's house. We had burgers, Fries and a milk shake. David was in bed asleep when we got there. The other children were ready for bed. We adults played on short game and then enjoyed talking before going to bed.
Bryan and CJ getting our golf stuff loaded into the car.
Gina and CJ posing for one last golf picture.
Friday April 17th, 2009- We slept in and got up to a wonderful German pancake breakfast, with fresh fruit that Tami made. We then headed to a nearby park were Bryan and Tami ran the path and I walked pushing David for about 1/2 hour. Then we let the kids play at the park. We came back to Tami's. I took a nap. I have caught a cold and have been really tired and congested. Then we showered ate lunch and headed to Brent and Andrea's in DuPont Washington. It is about 1 1/2 hours from my sisters house.
David, Nathan and Cole enjoying the great breakfast.

1 comment:
Wow you are busy at 30 weeks- we wanted to head out for a short rad trip when I was about 30 weeks, but I could never sit long enough to make the drive! You are doing awesome!
Post a Comment