Dean, Linda have been staying at our house. Dean, Linda and & I headed into Scott and Amanda's house around 7:00am. A big group from our family did the race for the cure in down town Boise. We all met at Amanda's house and drove down town together. We had a great time doing the race. We raced to represent Grandma Joyce Forman and Angela's Mom Sherri Tanner. It was a great event. I enjoyed walking the 5-K with my Mom. I am a little over 33 weeks pregnant so running the race just was not an option. On our way back from doing the race Dean, Linda & I met up with my Grandma Forman and Aunt Lisa who were just coming in to town and needed directions. We found them and headed to my parents house in Eagle. We stopped at TCBY Yogurt and my sweet Uncle Dean and Aunt Linda bought us all yogurts and then we found out the TCBY was giving away a free sugar cone for mothers day to any mother, so us women got a second ice cream cone. It was great. We took Grandma Forman, Aunt Lisa and her some of her children to my parents where they are staying. Dean, Linda and I headed back to my house 35 min away. We ate lunch showered and then Bryan, Dean and Linda headed back into Eagle/ Boise to meet the rest of the family to play tennis at Peirce park. I stayed at our house until around 2:00pm. At that time I woke David up from his nap and we headed to Peirce park. It looked like some fun tennis games were going on. Bryan was done playing so he took Joseph, David (Linda's Nephew), our son David and I up to Little Gem the ride motor bikes. I did not get on the motor bikes but the other boys enjoyed the rides. Oh yea, Joseph only watched also. Here are some pictures of the fun they had.
After the fun motor bike riding & tennis we met back at Scott and Amanda's for a BBQ. We had great food. We also got to have Jonny tell us some fun stories about his mission. We had scripture and prayer together. Here are some of the pictures of Jonny telling us about his mission.
Greg, CJ, Lora, James, Nathan, Bryan and Micah
Tanner, David, Coal, Joseph, Eliza, Tami, Jonny, Linda, Dean, Debbie, Shannon,
Bryan and I headed over to my parents to put David down to sleep for the night before all the adult came over for the adult bingo night. I was in charge of the prizes and game, bingo pieces( skittles, Starburst, M&M's). We did not get started until around 10:00pm. We had my parents, My Grandma Forman, My parents, Scott and Amanda, Tami and CJ, Jeff, and Angela, Greg, Mark and Janette, Kimber and her new son Tyler, Dean , Linda, Joseph, David(Linda's Nephew), Cloyd, Debbie, Shannon, Brandon, Lisa, Taralyn and Tanner. The game went well and every one seemed to have fun. Dean, Linda, David ( Linda's Nephew) , Kimber, Tyler, Bryan, David and I headed to my house around midnight. We all headed straight to bed. It was a fun night. We also sang happy birthday to Tami and ate ice cream cake. It was a fun day being all together.

No comments:
Post a Comment