Sunday, May 24, 2009

David's big change from The crib to a big boys bed

Tuesday May 12th, 2009- David, Kimber, Tyler and I went into to Eagle to visit. Kimber and Tyler are going to spend the rest of the time they are here at my parents. I had a Dr.s appointment my 34 week appointment so Janette and Kimber watched David for me while I went. When I got back we tried to get a picture of the grandchildren that were around but David did not want anything to do with it as you can tell from the picture.

David, Mary, Kadie, Tyler, Caleb, Matthew. and Jacob.

Tuesday May 12th, 2009-Now that Kimber and Tyler are no longer at our house and the company are gone, we decided to transition David from his crib to a big boy bed. (I got this bed rail on Craig's list for $7). David went to be really well but was up in the middle of the night crying 3 or 4 times. Hopefully the transition will got OK.
Sunday May 24th, 2009- These pictures are taken of David during nap time on Wednesday afternoon. David has done really well with the transition. He stays in his bed at night time and during nap time. He really likes being able to come into our room in the morning when he wakes up. David has not been up in the middle of the night since the first night of transitions. I hope he continues to do so well when the new baby comes in 4 1/2 weeks or less.



















I got the crib all change around also. My sister Tami gave us all her cute little girl decorations. Here is how the crib turned out. My friend Emily also game us some of the cute stuffed animals. Thanks Tami and Emily you are great!!!!
It was fun changing the room from boy to girl stuff. I also got all the little girls clothes out on the shelf and am ready for our little girl to be here soon. I am getting really excited for her to be here soon. I am nervous about how David will do with the transition




No comments: