Monday May 18th, 2009-Bryan and I met at Title One to sign on the refinance of our house. We were able to get a 4.875 interest rate, which we are excited about. I love saving money and lowering our house payment. The refinance should be funded by Friday. We will see.
We had the Sherman Family over for dinner(home made pizza, fruit salad, juice and green salad). Then we all went to the YMCA to go swimming. We were there for less than 5 min when we had to get out of the pool cause some child had pooped in the pool. Yuck. I guess not all parents obey the rules and put there children in swim diapers. Oh well. I am just glad it was not my child. They were cleaning it out when we decided it would be more fun to come back to our house. We turned on the sprinkler and let the kids run through the sprinkler. The Sherman's brought home made fudge sickles for dessert. We had a fun night. We also got out my motor cycle and let each Dad give there children a ride. Motor cycles are always a hit.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment